ayazali17
12-18 01:56 PM
Thanks for answering all my questions.
wallpaper curly updo hairstyles 2011.
kerstbrd
07-09 12:02 PM
Then why do we need an attorney if we are there to correct them. We provide them with proper documentation. They make sure they put it correctly in the form. I can understand if a wrong document has been send and that caused the error but otherwise what are they for.
That was my feeling all this time. Why couldn't they just give us all the proper forms to fill (which we don't need lawyers for) and then correct the mistakes.
That was my feeling all this time. Why couldn't they just give us all the proper forms to fill (which we don't need lawyers for) and then correct the mistakes.
NikNikon
June 18th, 2005, 09:56 AM
I like the top one too, maybe you could of uped your ISO and used a quicker shutter speed to freeze the bird. Also this is a personal preference thing but I like to saturate the colors a bit in my post process just to bring them out a bit. Shooting into the light kinda leaves the land in landscapes a bit dull. The bottom two bird shots came out well. Do you have a lens that will let you get in closer? I'd like to see a portrait style shot of one of the birds with the odd bills.
2011 curly updo hairstyles 2011.
mrdelhiite
07-20 10:09 AM
I am a July fiasco survivor. My 485 has been filed through AOS, so no worries there. I was supposed to get married in a few months, but my fiancee has rushed down to the US on her tourist visa. The plan was to get a civil marriage certificate done and have her atach her AOS with mine. Lawyer has now informed me that she needs to stay here till she gets AP otherwise the application is considered 'abandoned'. She has a life in her home country that she needs to get back to, She can't just drop everything and park herself here for the 4-6 months that AP is likelt to take for July applicants. Does anyone have any advice, or a similar situation? As I see it, my options are -
1. File AOS for her and let her leave, and take the chance that they will track her departure and cancel her application. If this happens, is she allowed to refile if the PD becomes current later?
2. Rush out of the US with her to get her back in on H4 visa. Challenge here is that it is near impossible to get an appointment at a US consulate before the 17th Aug window closes.
3. File her application through CP. She doesn't get interim benefits that way. Given my PD of EB3-June 2006, I'm not expecting a GC for at least 3 years, so this option really sucks.
Any suggestions from the community out there?
""""2. Rush out of the US with her to get her back in on H4 visa. Challenge here is that it is near impossible to get an appointment at a US consulate before the 17th Aug window closes.""" --> FYI delhi still has August 3 onwards visa dates
1. File AOS for her and let her leave, and take the chance that they will track her departure and cancel her application. If this happens, is she allowed to refile if the PD becomes current later?
2. Rush out of the US with her to get her back in on H4 visa. Challenge here is that it is near impossible to get an appointment at a US consulate before the 17th Aug window closes.
3. File her application through CP. She doesn't get interim benefits that way. Given my PD of EB3-June 2006, I'm not expecting a GC for at least 3 years, so this option really sucks.
Any suggestions from the community out there?
""""2. Rush out of the US with her to get her back in on H4 visa. Challenge here is that it is near impossible to get an appointment at a US consulate before the 17th Aug window closes.""" --> FYI delhi still has August 3 onwards visa dates
more...

punjabi
09-29 09:57 AM
My cousin went for her sister-in-law's wedding and at New Delhi airport, the Customs Officer asked her to show the bag. Apparently, there was good amount of jewelry. And she had to declare it in her passport.
She was not charged any duty but she had to show it again during the departure.
Hope it helps.
Has anybody travelled TO India with personal gold jewellery? I am not concerned about theft/security. My question is about Customs clearance at the airport. Do we need to declare it or pay customs duty?
If you have any experience doing this, please do share it here.
Thank you.
She was not charged any duty but she had to show it again during the departure.
Hope it helps.
Has anybody travelled TO India with personal gold jewellery? I am not concerned about theft/security. My question is about Customs clearance at the airport. Do we need to declare it or pay customs duty?
If you have any experience doing this, please do share it here.
Thank you.
pal351
11-22 09:16 PM
Fee : $305.00
Applied on line, printed the form.
Attached the following and sent them to USCIS
1) 485 - copy.
2) Old APs 2 - Copies.
3) Cover letter explaining that I need to visit my parents as they are old.
4) DL - Copy.
5) Photos : 2 (write A# and name back of them) (I forgot to send the photos with the application)
I forgot to attach the photos and got RFE, sent photos and approved yesterday. Waiting for the physical copy.
Thank You.
Applied on line, printed the form.
Attached the following and sent them to USCIS
1) 485 - copy.
2) Old APs 2 - Copies.
3) Cover letter explaining that I need to visit my parents as they are old.
4) DL - Copy.
5) Photos : 2 (write A# and name back of them) (I forgot to send the photos with the application)
I forgot to attach the photos and got RFE, sent photos and approved yesterday. Waiting for the physical copy.
Thank You.
more...
st4rguitar
04-06 02:10 PM
It is worse than that.. :)
Please watch the following youtube video to understand how USCIS works
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-30BZtpvaTY
LMAO - thanks for this post - hilarious!! :)
Please watch the following youtube video to understand how USCIS works
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-30BZtpvaTY
LMAO - thanks for this post - hilarious!! :)
2010 dianna agron haircut and
snhn
04-13 06:36 PM
well this will not no problems if I only knew what criminal record i have on my records. DWI is not a big enough crime to make in admissible. If it was, then they would reject my visa application 3 years ago. They have approved extensions form before with that record. I now have baby boy. he is citizen and I just cant take the risk of taking him to Pakistan. Its just too risky. Som much is happeing there. Bomb blast here bomb blast there. My lawyer is going to use this in his appeal. I just simply am not willing to take that chance. I really dont want to travel.. I just need H1 extension approved here. All they hve to do is bring the extension from Isalamabd and send it to me.
more...
Sandeep
05-22 07:30 PM
US Congress warned on green card backlog
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12919954/
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12919954/
hair hairstyles miranda lambert cma

omved
10-09 01:43 AM
There are lots of people living in arizona on H1 visa but still not member in immigrationvoice yet...
But sure, lets do meet sometime...
But sure, lets do meet sometime...
more...
ak_manu
09-29 01:36 PM
We had a bitter experience when we took OUR gold while traveling to india for attending a wedding. Customs officers never listened when we said it was OUR gold and we are taking it to wear for wedding. They demanded 1000$ dollars as bribe even though I said I can offer 400$ for my carrying my OWN gold. After lot of arguing, I was fed up and told that I will leave gold with them and take it with me when we go back. Finally, one officer intervened and he let us go without taking any money as he sensed that issue is going too far and we might end up complaining.
My suggestion, try to wear as much as gold you can as that is considered ok if it on your body. Take minimal if possible.
My suggestion, try to wear as much as gold you can as that is considered ok if it on your body. Take minimal if possible.
hot miranda lambert cma awards 2011. miranda lambert cma awards
gc_mania_03
01-27 03:39 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23346
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23347
Idiot, why are you creating a thread for each company. you could have mentioned Home Depot, Catterpillar and pfizer in the same thread.
Before creating a thread, you should think that you are eating space and band width of a site which is run by a non - profitable organization.
I think you may be venting your anger on some spam bot. If you didnt notice the name of the blogger is LayoffBlog which is also the name of a website with this information.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23347
Idiot, why are you creating a thread for each company. you could have mentioned Home Depot, Catterpillar and pfizer in the same thread.
Before creating a thread, you should think that you are eating space and band width of a site which is run by a non - profitable organization.
I think you may be venting your anger on some spam bot. If you didnt notice the name of the blogger is LayoffBlog which is also the name of a website with this information.
more...
house long haircuts 2011 for round
sushilup
05-03 10:34 AM
Hello Guys,
Here is my situation, it might help to many, who are planning to move to MA..
My background License history:
I had two full term (4 years) license in PA (I guess when I came to USA they used to give full term license) and got a 2 year license recently in NC since my EAD was valid till 2010 only.
Now 1 month ago moved to MA:
1- First time I went to RMV (same as DMV), very rude person, your license is temp and we can do transfer for you. You need to take written and road test again. I argued that I had full term licenses and this is not temp license. This is based on my visa and issue me till the validity of visa. Person got angry and told me, don't tell me the rules. This is temp license and let me make sure I put you on the system, so you can get any where else.
I spoke to her supervisor and person told me the same. I came back and thought, this person might be rude and went to different RMV next day.
2- Second day, different center and they told the same and I thought since this the rule let me start the process and take the written test and road test.
Now the problem-
They took all the paperwork and made copy and started with my wife for test. She went to take a test and she didn't allow me to so by saying that there is a hold for you at other place and you need to go there.
Since my wife was not prepared, she failed and STRANGE THING, THEY KEPT HER LICENSE and didn't return. I asked that how is she going to drive etc. We can't give license back.
Now we are stuck, until she passes her written and road test.
Same thing is going to happen for me. I am in very painful situation and don't know the way out.
If anyone has similar situation, please share.
ALSO, PEOPLE WHO ARE MOVING TO MA, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THIS CEAZY RULE AND BE ARE PREPARED
GOD BLESS TO US ALL..
Here is my situation, it might help to many, who are planning to move to MA..
My background License history:
I had two full term (4 years) license in PA (I guess when I came to USA they used to give full term license) and got a 2 year license recently in NC since my EAD was valid till 2010 only.
Now 1 month ago moved to MA:
1- First time I went to RMV (same as DMV), very rude person, your license is temp and we can do transfer for you. You need to take written and road test again. I argued that I had full term licenses and this is not temp license. This is based on my visa and issue me till the validity of visa. Person got angry and told me, don't tell me the rules. This is temp license and let me make sure I put you on the system, so you can get any where else.
I spoke to her supervisor and person told me the same. I came back and thought, this person might be rude and went to different RMV next day.
2- Second day, different center and they told the same and I thought since this the rule let me start the process and take the written test and road test.
Now the problem-
They took all the paperwork and made copy and started with my wife for test. She went to take a test and she didn't allow me to so by saying that there is a hold for you at other place and you need to go there.
Since my wife was not prepared, she failed and STRANGE THING, THEY KEPT HER LICENSE and didn't return. I asked that how is she going to drive etc. We can't give license back.
Now we are stuck, until she passes her written and road test.
Same thing is going to happen for me. I am in very painful situation and don't know the way out.
If anyone has similar situation, please share.
ALSO, PEOPLE WHO ARE MOVING TO MA, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THIS CEAZY RULE AND BE ARE PREPARED
GOD BLESS TO US ALL..
tattoo miranda lambert cma awards 2011. Singer Miranda Lambert
buehler
09-08 12:40 PM
There is one way in which this service might be making money. Every time you make a call, your phone company has to give a small amount of money to the receiving party's phone company. Freecall2india might have an understanding with their telephone service provider to give them a portion of this money. There are plenty of companies that provide free conference call facilities and they use this business model and have been viable for quite a while.
Given that a call to India is costlier than providing a conference call facility, will FreeCall2India make enough money from this business model? That is the million dollar question.
Given that a call to India is costlier than providing a conference call facility, will FreeCall2India make enough money from this business model? That is the million dollar question.
more...
pictures emma watson scandal 2011
fide_champ
09-16 04:33 PM
here is an article from murthy about unemployment benefits:
MurthyDotCom : Unemployment Benefits and Impact on U.S. Immigration (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_unembe.html)
MurthyDotCom : Unemployment Benefits and Impact on U.S. Immigration (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_unembe.html)
dresses hairstyles miranda lambert acm

rajeshalex
08-04 02:18 PM
She/her friends can discuss this with her husband. If he supports apply for 485 and wait till the approval of that . She can file divorce after that.
If her husband is not supportive and doesnt want to add her for 485 then there is a special category (I dont remember the exact thing)/something like under certain circumstances ( which is like you are Abandoned by husband without no fault of your own and if you go back your hubbys family is going to harass you ...) This u need to check with a lawyer
Rajesh
If her husband is not supportive and doesnt want to add her for 485 then there is a special category (I dont remember the exact thing)/something like under certain circumstances ( which is like you are Abandoned by husband without no fault of your own and if you go back your hubbys family is going to harass you ...) This u need to check with a lawyer
Rajesh
more...
makeup cool hairstyles for long hair

gk_2000
03-31 01:39 PM
Forget this Crab story...it�s a crap story written by one idiot followed by other idiots only when its adding value for their argument.
You were one of them, if I remember right..
However, I appreciate the rest of your post. It makes a lot of sense. We should talk only about things that benefit EB community. Leave things like this to the anti's.
When anti's strike, we should counter-strike by saying: So solution is, grant GC etc :D
You were one of them, if I remember right..
However, I appreciate the rest of your post. It makes a lot of sense. We should talk only about things that benefit EB community. Leave things like this to the anti's.
When anti's strike, we should counter-strike by saying: So solution is, grant GC etc :D
girlfriend cool blonde hairstyles for
InTheMoment
06-16 04:59 PM
See below
Predierock,
Can you please adivse on the following:
My wife is currently on H4.
She has a H1b approved for 3 years to start working on October 1, 2007.
Now, she gets a EAD (though my I-485) to start working on September 1, 2007 valid for 1 year only.
She has a job and the company would like her join asap.
Questions are:
1. Will her EAD (I-485 pending) cancel her H1B approval for the company?
No, that won't happen as H1B is dual status and she can start working on H1B from Oct 1.
2. Can she work only Sept 1 - Spet-30 on EAD and then fall-back on her H1B (Oct 1 - later) for next 3 years?
That is not possible, once an EAD is used to work falling back on the H1B means going thro' the H1B application process once again since the original H1B is violated.. but more importantly ....USCIS considers this as abandoning your I-485 !
While H1B to EAD means only updating the I-9 the reverse is not easy for reasons abovementioned ;)
We know that H1b is approved and all set for 3 years but Green-Card-EAD is only valid for 1 yr only and sometimes renwal takes time and $$ and bit riskly. So we cant decide if we should stick to her alreay approved H1b or fall back on EAD.
Please advise folks.
Predierock,
Can you please adivse on the following:
My wife is currently on H4.
She has a H1b approved for 3 years to start working on October 1, 2007.
Now, she gets a EAD (though my I-485) to start working on September 1, 2007 valid for 1 year only.
She has a job and the company would like her join asap.
Questions are:
1. Will her EAD (I-485 pending) cancel her H1B approval for the company?
No, that won't happen as H1B is dual status and she can start working on H1B from Oct 1.
2. Can she work only Sept 1 - Spet-30 on EAD and then fall-back on her H1B (Oct 1 - later) for next 3 years?
That is not possible, once an EAD is used to work falling back on the H1B means going thro' the H1B application process once again since the original H1B is violated.. but more importantly ....USCIS considers this as abandoning your I-485 !
While H1B to EAD means only updating the I-9 the reverse is not easy for reasons abovementioned ;)
We know that H1b is approved and all set for 3 years but Green-Card-EAD is only valid for 1 yr only and sometimes renwal takes time and $$ and bit riskly. So we cant decide if we should stick to her alreay approved H1b or fall back on EAD.
Please advise folks.
hairstyles toya carter hairstyles 2011.
WeShallOvercome
07-30 02:00 PM
Many of us are in this situation.
Can someone throw some light on previous experience s,
who gets the receipt notice when using G-28.
#1. Lawyer Alone
#2. Applicant Alone
#3. Both lawyer & the applicant.
--BB
In all the cases that I've seen so far, only lawyer has received it..
Can someone throw some light on previous experience s,
who gets the receipt notice when using G-28.
#1. Lawyer Alone
#2. Applicant Alone
#3. Both lawyer & the applicant.
--BB
In all the cases that I've seen so far, only lawyer has received it..
Sree1965
05-22 04:48 PM
New filings will not effect to move the dates either you file on 1st or 30th. The Visa(GC) numbers will be deducted only after the approval of I-485. Any of these new filings will not be touched(Approved) for 4-5 months. USCIS has to consume the balance visas(GCs) before October 1st 2007.
If The Number of Visas > The number of Approved + To be approved(Mostly filed at least 4-5 months before) in the coming months.....then you can expect further movement from the State Department..
Ask(Pray) the USCIS(God) not to approve any 485's till June 15th....
So...the move movement is not depended even all of them file on the day 1....It depended on the Number of approvals .....Keep watching the approvals atleast till June 10th ...
Sree
I also think this is a good idea, 10 days will not make much difference. Please help other members people.... Who knows, if there are too many applications USCIS might decide to not move dates in the July Visa Bulletin.
If The Number of Visas > The number of Approved + To be approved(Mostly filed at least 4-5 months before) in the coming months.....then you can expect further movement from the State Department..
Ask(Pray) the USCIS(God) not to approve any 485's till June 15th....
So...the move movement is not depended even all of them file on the day 1....It depended on the Number of approvals .....Keep watching the approvals atleast till June 10th ...
Sree
I also think this is a good idea, 10 days will not make much difference. Please help other members people.... Who knows, if there are too many applications USCIS might decide to not move dates in the July Visa Bulletin.
nfinity
09-14 03:11 PM
Most of us have been severely impacted in life long decisions like
- getting married
- bringing spouse over
- future of children
- immigration to another country
- opening a business
- getting a raise
- promotions
being seen on tv should be the last thing that should come to mind.
- getting married
- bringing spouse over
- future of children
- immigration to another country
- opening a business
- getting a raise
- promotions
being seen on tv should be the last thing that should come to mind.