Sunday, 26 June 2011

irish cross tattoos

images See more bull, Irish, irish cross tattoos. tribal cross amp; wings tattoo
  • tribal cross amp; wings tattoo



  • rrajasekar
    09-02 09:42 AM
    The office staff from our congressman tried their best and said they couldn't get it approved. However, my wife received the EAD with an approval date just the same day of previous expiry. It has been processed within 30 days. Either USCIS processed quickly or the request from congressman office at least brought our application to the top. Anyways, we are relieved. Good luck to you all.





    wallpaper tribal cross amp; wings tattoo irish cross tattoos. makeup Cross Tattoo On Back Of
  • makeup Cross Tattoo On Back Of



  • vamsi_poondla
    01-18 02:39 PM
    All the best....Floridans....hope you will write the letters this weekend without fail..We need to do this simple thing to show our strength.





    irish cross tattoos. Irish Cross Tattoos.
  • Irish Cross Tattoos.



  • gccube
    04-11 03:15 PM
    I did add all the dates available with me to my profile but it doesn't apprear on the tracker. That made me think that there could be a separate option for this.

    Thanks for the reply.





    2011 makeup Cross Tattoo On Back Of irish cross tattoos. Tattoos Ethnic Irish
  • Tattoos Ethnic Irish



  • digmetalq
    08-21 04:27 AM
    Democracy gives votes for the citizens. You aren't even close to being one to even speak up. You are still an Alien. If you don't like it, feel free to be a citizen of the country that you are from.

    Just because you pay tax, no one is answerable from the government to you, forget an apology. Taxation has got nothing to do with your right to vote. Right to vote is what is important in a democracy so that if the majority of the people don't like what is happening, they can make the change happen by their vote when the time comes.

    Apology from USCIS???? For what? USCIS is just an agency. They do not even make the laws. They just process the applications as per the law.

    You are right about we are Aliens, you are right that we are not citizens of US and thus have no right to vote. You know why politicians ignore us, they know by the time we get our GC and then our Citizenship we all will be long dead.



    more...


    irish cross tattoos. Irish Cross Tattoos
  • Irish Cross Tattoos



  • pd052009
    09-08 12:32 PM
    How far are we from hearing that H1/L1 is banned for Govt/Pvt projects?
    Good atleast we can have jobs, fr..ing last couple of years tired of loosing jobs because of Outsourcing companies. Waiting for GC from 9 years and now struggling to keep the job because of Outsourcing. Big F for OS





    irish cross tattoos. cross tattoos designs for men.
  • cross tattoos designs for men.



  • gc_kaavaali
    11-14 10:36 AM
    After six months can i do H1 transfer with some other company...just want to be on H1 until i get GC (though it is not practical now because it takes years to get GC)...



    more...


    irish cross tattoos. Angel cross tattoo spreading wings on the back and big angel Irish cross
  • Angel cross tattoo spreading wings on the back and big angel Irish cross



  • seahawks
    08-29 09:00 AM
    you are not getting my point. im trying to see if this MBA will help with STEM/SKIL and get me a GC. that is all im interested in.
    will it help me or not is the Q ..

    I doubt it, first and foremost it needs to be accredited and any accredited university has a long list of requirements. However education helps in the long run for sure, but purely for GC I dont think so. I base my answer, because the bill neither passed nor has been voted on, the perfect requirements on being Skilled can be modified and so on. you be the judge





    2010 Irish Cross Tattoos. irish cross tattoos. See more bull, Irish,
  • See more bull, Irish,



  • bkarnik
    05-01 01:29 PM
    Yeah.. I realized that. And I think I can qualify for emergency appt. BUT that wasn't my question. My question was do I HAVE to go to Chennai or can I get it done in Bangalore (they have an office that seems to have drop box like feature).

    No. Drop box is out. You have to go for an interview, because they need to fingerprint you. I would advise applying at the consulate nearest your residence. BTW, there is link on the VFS website to check the latest interview date, I checked it over the weekend and was pleasantly surprised to see May 12th as the most recent date available. It seems the consultae has changed their policies to provide returning people on the same visa status a priority in getting appointments.



    more...


    irish cross tattoos. Angel cross tattoo irish cross tattoo pictures how effective is laser
  • Angel cross tattoo irish cross tattoo pictures how effective is laser



  • bkn96
    02-18 01:33 PM
    Hello bkn96! congratulations!

    so, i am interested to know more about your self-employment status. so you saying that you actually worked for your own company when the 485 was adjudicated? so, they did not ask you any questions about that? no rfe? no raised eyebrows? that is cool! how was it? please share!


    That is possible. It is like working with any other company. This not exactly self-employment, we (myself +my wife) have created own corporation with my wife has president and me as employee (Both of us have EAD). So then start working for that company. No need to inform USCIS, it is like working with any other company. Again i am still working in same or simlar job description per Labor/I140. It is verymuch legal and we are paying taxes too!!! .





    hair Tattoos Ethnic Irish irish cross tattoos. Yet the Irish Cross Tattoo
  • Yet the Irish Cross Tattoo



  • abused
    01-10 12:23 PM
    I filed my I-140 and I-485 concurrently on July 6th, 2007
    Not sure how long it will take to get I-140 and _-485 approved. My lawyer says I should hang in there and try to be patient.

    My I-140 and I-485 were transferred from Nebraska to California and back to Nebraska in September 2007. September 2007 is the last time that they were transferred, as far as I know.

    When I called the USCIS number, the automatic voice operated system said that if my case is still unapproved afer 180 days from the date of the last transfer, then I should call to speak to a customer representative.

    So I guess I will have to wait to March 2008 before I can get to speak to anyone about my I-140, if it has not been approved by then.

    I am in the EB-3 category.



    more...


    irish cross tattoos. Celtic Cross Tattoo Designs
  • Celtic Cross Tattoo Designs



  • americandesi
    12-12 06:27 PM
    Now that dates for EB2 have moved to Jan 2000 PD, it might be interesting to see if we have folks in here with EB2 PD in or before Jan 2000.

    I know a friend whose EB2-PD was in 2000. Guess what? He's a US citizen now :)





    hot Irish Cross Tattoos irish cross tattoos. Angel cross tattoo spreading
  • Angel cross tattoo spreading



  • TomPlate
    12-12 03:56 PM
    I am there file in July 2007.



    more...


    house 2010 Tribal+crosses+tattoos irish cross tattoos. Check out Anti Bry#39;s tattoo
  • Check out Anti Bry#39;s tattoo



  • rajenk
    07-16 12:49 PM
    Thanks a lot Raj.

    One more question. Does current company give you any originals when your I-140 is approved? If so, I was not given any. I was just told by the company attorney by mail saying that my I-140 is approved. So now, what exactly should I ask for? Appreciate if you can list all the required documents.

    Thanks again for answering so promptly.

    CAH

    Below are the documents that you need to get from your previous attorney/Employer.

    1. Legible copy of your approved labor that you and your HR had signed.

    2. Legible copy of the Approved Original I-140. You will not get this original because it is solely Employer's document. Some times you will receive a Courtesy copy, but that will be like any other I-797,that is not the original, in that they will say "Courtesy Copy: Original sent to : <your attorney's name>"

    3. Copy of all H1-B approvals (I-797) to have records of your legal stay in US.

    That is all you need.

    Make sure to transfer your H1-B to your new employer.

    Good luck.

    Raj:)





    tattoo cross tattoos designs for men. irish cross tattoos. Irish Tattoos irish tattoos
  • Irish Tattoos irish tattoos



  • irock
    08-03 05:20 PM
    Hello,

    I am working on H1B and filed for my extention in Mar 2007. My original H1B expired in Jun 2007 and filed for EAD/AP/485 on Jul 22 2007. Today my employer received that h1b extension got denied. He got a RFE in may 2007 to which he replied.
    What are my options now? Can I stay here now? Can I work now? Can another employer file for my h1 extension now?
    Please help.

    Thank you.
    As rustamehind mentioned, file Motion to re-open. If you get your EAD before re-opened H1B is approved/denied, you can start working on EAD.

    btw, do you know the reason for denial? what RFE you got? What center you applied? I hear lot of RFEs/denials from California center.



    more...


    pictures Angel cross tattoo spreading wings on the back and big angel Irish cross irish cross tattoos. Irish Cross 555px.png
  • Irish Cross 555px.png



  • kak1978
    10-23 10:03 PM
    My mother-in-law had a two way ticket but she was not carrying the e-ticket paper for return ticket, and for that they made her wait 2 hours to verify with the airline that she had a return ticket. So it is VERY Important to have a return ticket, if the visa status is B2 visitor.





    dresses Angel cross tattoo spreading irish cross tattoos. Cross Tattoos For Men Style
  • Cross Tattoos For Men Style



  • anurakt
    01-03 11:13 AM
    I pledge $120 every month as soon as it is available......



    more...


    makeup Angel cross tattoo irish cross tattoo pictures how effective is laser irish cross tattoos. 2010 Tribal+crosses+tattoos
  • 2010 Tribal+crosses+tattoos



  • cal97
    03-12 02:17 PM
    Congratulations! I am not sure if the online status is being updated. I got my I-140 approval on 3/5/2009 and still shows as pending online.

    Anyways, enjoy your freedom.

    After a long 5 years I finally received 485 case approved letter for both my case and my spouse's case. However the online status still shows pending. Is this common?. How long would it take for the online case status to be updated.

    EB2- PB Dec2003
    485 Filed date: 08/02/07
    Texas service center





    girlfriend Irish Tattoos irish tattoos irish cross tattoos. pictures of cross tattoos
  • pictures of cross tattoos



  • chunky
    07-26 03:04 PM
    My company filed my green card and have applied for 485 for me and my wife on July 19 with July visa bulletin reinstated. We have also applied for AP and EAD for my wife. We both are on H1 at this time. My wife' job is going to end by month end.
    Does she need to file change of status to H4 or it is fine to stay in US with AOS pending status.

    My 140 is still pending





    hairstyles Celtic Cross Tattoo Designs irish cross tattoos. Gothic Tribal Cross Tattoos
  • Gothic Tribal Cross Tattoos



  • laborfd
    05-18 12:14 PM
    Great work :)
    Thanks for all the effort made by IV





    technoboy
    10-23 10:14 AM
    Card Production Order. I saw this message on I- 765 application on-line check.
    hope this help.





    khans02
    10-03 03:00 PM
    Applied for labor February of 2004 in regular then changed to RIR in September 2004. Got 45 day letter in May. Finally got labor approval letter yesterday October 2nd.

    I have a question - is there any premium process for I 140 or 485?

    Thanks

    Saeed Khan