gsc999
01-18 01:35 PM
Needhelp, new year greetings!
Its a team effort, nandakumar, abhijit and few others are behind this new effort. You will see, as the day progresses.
Wonderful news!
And gsc is back with a bang!
Its a team effort, nandakumar, abhijit and few others are behind this new effort. You will see, as the day progresses.
Wonderful news!
And gsc is back with a bang!
wallpaper kate beckinsale click
paragpujara
10-25 04:37 PM
Do not believe on online status. Couple of my frds got their EAD and still online status is " Case Received and Pending". Looks like they are not updating the status on regular basis.
Hassan11
03-26 11:34 AM
Thanks Kingkon. I heard the appeal takes no more than a year. but DOL in Atlanta keeps telling my HR manager that they are backlogged. I am not sure what to do.
I had my EB2 LC rejected and the reason that DOL gave was they were not able to contact the employer and/or employer did not respond to their correspondence. Lawyer gave me two option to refile (I will lose PD) or appeal. This was in 2005 when PERM had just started and the lawyers said they did not know how long the appeal process takes in PERM since it was new system. To cut the story short I received the approved LC within 45days of appeal, but my case was a simple one I think. Your case it a bit different but in no case an appeal should take 1.5 years at least in PERM.
I had my EB2 LC rejected and the reason that DOL gave was they were not able to contact the employer and/or employer did not respond to their correspondence. Lawyer gave me two option to refile (I will lose PD) or appeal. This was in 2005 when PERM had just started and the lawyers said they did not know how long the appeal process takes in PERM since it was new system. To cut the story short I received the approved LC within 45days of appeal, but my case was a simple one I think. Your case it a bit different but in no case an appeal should take 1.5 years at least in PERM.
2011 Kate Beckinsale in Kate
rockstart
09-10 10:10 AM
Do you think the birth certificate from Indian consulate ( here in US) are acceptable?
Did you try that option?
Birth Certificate from consulate are not acceptable to USCIS. Please check wiki for details.
Did you try that option?
Birth Certificate from consulate are not acceptable to USCIS. Please check wiki for details.
more...
cris
08-30 10:22 AM
many thanks to all you guys answered and clarified my issue .
Ann Ruben
02-23 04:44 PM
Even though you entered under the VWP, and even though you remained here after your I-94 expired, you can file for AOS based on your marriage to a US Citizen.
Your wife is required to provide an affidavit of support. However, if her income and/or resources combined with your income/resources are insufficient, you can rely on a second affidavit from someone willing to be a "co-sponsor". The co-sponsor must be: a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, over 18 years old, and domiciled in the US.
Your wife is required to provide an affidavit of support. However, if her income and/or resources combined with your income/resources are insufficient, you can rely on a second affidavit from someone willing to be a "co-sponsor". The co-sponsor must be: a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, over 18 years old, and domiciled in the US.
more...
amsgc
06-20 08:18 PM
Your status is valid only till the date on your most recent I-94. AFAIK, you have three options:
1) Re-enter the country before your current I-94 expires. OR
2) Go the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) office at the nearest international airport and have it corrected. They will update the duration of status in the system.
3) File for an extension with the USCIS
The advice given below is incorrect.
There is no need to change the date on I-94. As long as you have the I-797 approval petition you are good. When you leave the country, you MUSTgive the I-94 to the airline authorities. If you go to Mexico by road, there is no one to take your I-94 and so you will have illegally left the US - which can lead to problems. If you fly, you are fine!
But still, unless you are going on vacation, do not waste your money.
1) Re-enter the country before your current I-94 expires. OR
2) Go the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) office at the nearest international airport and have it corrected. They will update the duration of status in the system.
3) File for an extension with the USCIS
The advice given below is incorrect.
There is no need to change the date on I-94. As long as you have the I-797 approval petition you are good. When you leave the country, you MUSTgive the I-94 to the airline authorities. If you go to Mexico by road, there is no one to take your I-94 and so you will have illegally left the US - which can lead to problems. If you fly, you are fine!
But still, unless you are going on vacation, do not waste your money.
2010 kate beckinsale red hair
reddy_73
10-03 08:31 AM
<bump>
more...
deardar
09-14 03:44 PM
i understood that. I was just kidding :D
The newly acquired ART OF BASHING has kept me on toes.
Scared to post .:p
The newly acquired ART OF BASHING has kept me on toes.
Scared to post .:p
hair kate beckinsale hair updo.
aachoo
05-02 06:11 PM
Doesnt matter if the I-94 is only till the visa expiry. There is another I-94 at the bottom of the approved I-797 that ends on the extended 797 date.
-a
-a
more...
Student with no hopes
12-10 09:49 AM
DREAM act is a political issue if passed will get Democrats millions and millions of hispanic votes and possibly help them in 2012 election. Republicans will also want those votes. So there is a possibility that DREAM will pass some day. It is unfortunate illegal aliens get path to citizenship and legal immigrants like us have to wait on an untimed line with a hope to get green card. It is all politics my friends. Bottom line is they are illegal when they came here. If they are students they should get F1 visas if they are working should get work permits. Giving them citizenship is ridiculous. No one supports our cause, not even the Hispanic community. Dude we should oppose illegal immigration that has kept legal immigration at hostage. Jai Hind!1
Few problems with your post
#1 It is politics to help the the hispanic community. At the same time, it is also common sense - since they are the ones, putting their neck out to get the reform. We sit at work and complain - and take no positive action to get the relief.
#2 These people have to stand in line for GC and then citizenship - it is not direct citizenship - it is a path to legal residency.
#3 If you are illegal, can't get any kind of visa - F1 or H1 or even a drivers license - which is why this legislation is justified or accepted by most americans.
Few problems with your post
#1 It is politics to help the the hispanic community. At the same time, it is also common sense - since they are the ones, putting their neck out to get the reform. We sit at work and complain - and take no positive action to get the relief.
#2 These people have to stand in line for GC and then citizenship - it is not direct citizenship - it is a path to legal residency.
#3 If you are illegal, can't get any kind of visa - F1 or H1 or even a drivers license - which is why this legislation is justified or accepted by most americans.
hot kate beckinsale pictures
guyfromsg
10-04 09:37 PM
17. The US consulates and CBP are Googling you!
Thanks for sharing the info. This part is really scary. I know potential employers are doing it. Can't believe CBP is doing it. You mean they will do it when you hand over the passport and I-94 at the airport and make a decision on that. WOW
Thanks for sharing the info. This part is really scary. I know potential employers are doing it. Can't believe CBP is doing it. You mean they will do it when you hand over the passport and I-94 at the airport and make a decision on that. WOW
more...
house Kate Beckinsale Hairstyles
tikka
05-29 04:00 PM
I have a early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) and asked my attorney if it is wise to reapply in Eb2 as it is current in that date, and she says she believes my Eb3 PD to get current by july. Folks, what do you think ?
I think you need to have a masters plus a 4-5 years of experience to be eligible to apply under Eb-2. Also, you would have to redo the entire process of applying in EB2.
Dont think anyone can really guess if EB 3 will be current by July.
Please do take a few minute and send web faxes!!
Thank you
I think you need to have a masters plus a 4-5 years of experience to be eligible to apply under Eb-2. Also, you would have to redo the entire process of applying in EB2.
Dont think anyone can really guess if EB 3 will be current by July.
Please do take a few minute and send web faxes!!
Thank you
tattoo Kate Beckinsale
bindoke
01-21 10:48 AM
This rumour sounds like its straight out of timesofindia :p;)
more...
pictures And use hair spray to keep
tejonidhi
11-27 01:20 PM
My friend is in India during the July 15 period. He is being told by the consulting firm that they have applied for Labor Substitution. All I know about labor substitution is that you have to apply for I 140 along with the approved labor sheet that company gets from DOL. The company Lawyer kept saying that they have sent it to DOL for substitution. I just want to clarify that there is no other way of substitution other than applying I 140.
Thank you
Thank you
dresses Kate Beckinsale rocks a

lahiribaba
03-30 01:20 AM
Thank you guys for helping me.
Could you tell me please if it's ok to write where it's written "purpose of trip"........that I want to travel to visit my parents......is it ok with Uscis if I write that? Or what else should I write.
Thanks again!
If you cannot f***ing write that you are visiting your parents then you better not live in a country like thatt...are you a fool or what??
Could you tell me please if it's ok to write where it's written "purpose of trip"........that I want to travel to visit my parents......is it ok with Uscis if I write that? Or what else should I write.
Thanks again!
If you cannot f***ing write that you are visiting your parents then you better not live in a country like thatt...are you a fool or what??
more...
makeup Kate-Beckinsale-ponytail-
like_watching_paint_dry
09-21 03:28 AM
I don't want to derail this thread, but while on the topic, I'm wondering if any of our Canadian friends, or someone in the US who has invested in Canadian real-estate, can provide pointers to good resources to read up about buying something in Canada without being a resident of Canada. The BC area to be more specific.
girlfriend Kate Beckinsale: Kate
dish
09-26 06:00 PM
Instead of asking for "filing for I-485 even when Priority date is not current" ,
why not we ask for "filing for EAD and Advance Parole based on an approved I-140.".
The net effect is the same. By the present law EAD and Advance parole is issued based on a pending I-485. Instead , EAD and Parole could be issued based on on an Approved Immigrant petition - ie I-140.
Even if we are allowed to file for I-485 when priority dates are not current, the application for adjustment of status will not be considered without being a visa date available.
why not we ask for "filing for EAD and Advance Parole based on an approved I-140.".
The net effect is the same. By the present law EAD and Advance parole is issued based on a pending I-485. Instead , EAD and Parole could be issued based on on an Approved Immigrant petition - ie I-140.
Even if we are allowed to file for I-485 when priority dates are not current, the application for adjustment of status will not be considered without being a visa date available.
hairstyles toya carter hair stylist. hair
perm2gc
08-23 03:41 PM
No, I do not have a EAD or AP. I did not apply for them. I am planning to keep extending my H1 and not get into the hassle of EAD and AP every year.
When you have chance to use EAD and AP..it is always a good option as you can recapture time on H1 if something goes wrong in later stage of GC process
1. Can I travel to India while my H1 extension application is still pending and return to US before the current H1 expires? What will happen if the application gets approved while I am in India?
As long as you have valid visa stamp..no problem.(H1 aprroval will not make any effect.)
2. If I get my H1 extension approved effective April 2007 and I travel to India in Feb-March 2007 while my current H1 is still valid do I still need to get the new H1 stamped on the passport or I can enter US on the current stamped H1.
If you are entering after April2007 and your current visa is expired then you have get VISA STAMP otherwise you can enter on current visa
3. If none of the above is possible then can I return from India in mid-March 2007 and apply for H1 ext and still continue to stay in US if I get the receipt of H1 ext application before March 31, 2007? Yes you can.
Above replies are my personal views only.Please consult your immigration lawyer
When you have chance to use EAD and AP..it is always a good option as you can recapture time on H1 if something goes wrong in later stage of GC process
1. Can I travel to India while my H1 extension application is still pending and return to US before the current H1 expires? What will happen if the application gets approved while I am in India?
As long as you have valid visa stamp..no problem.(H1 aprroval will not make any effect.)
2. If I get my H1 extension approved effective April 2007 and I travel to India in Feb-March 2007 while my current H1 is still valid do I still need to get the new H1 stamped on the passport or I can enter US on the current stamped H1.
If you are entering after April2007 and your current visa is expired then you have get VISA STAMP otherwise you can enter on current visa
3. If none of the above is possible then can I return from India in mid-March 2007 and apply for H1 ext and still continue to stay in US if I get the receipt of H1 ext application before March 31, 2007? Yes you can.
Above replies are my personal views only.Please consult your immigration lawyer
Canadian_Dream
11-30 02:18 PM
Can you put the exact working of the status ?
Is it one of the following ?
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
or
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
or
something else.
Is it one of the following ?
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
or
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
or
something else.
coolngood4u80
10-20 12:12 PM
This is going nowhere... Guys what are prospects of Grassley winning the Nov elections...I hope he looses