Sunday, 26 June 2011

ariana grande pics

images Ariana Grande Clothes ariana grande pics. Ariana Grande introduces
  • Ariana Grande introduces



  • Winner
    04-09 02:36 PM
    Guys and Gals,
    I heard this from immigrant coworkers in my company (Consulting company with 1000+ consultants in USA, 15000+ all over the world), I�m hearing that employees are forced to us EAD instead of renewing H1B visa. Funny part here is, they did not pay for filing I485, all expenses including medical were paid by the employee.

    Now they say that they will reimburse EAD filing expense and trying to force employees to use EAD once H1B expires.

    Questions:

    Is this legal?
    Is it a common practice?

    Assuming it�s legal and employees have no other choice other than using EAD, I�ve couple more questions.

    If for some reason, I485 is denied and you challenge the decision using MTR, will you still be legal status if the MTR process takes several months?

    Is there a limit on how many times you can challenge USCIS decision? If they reject your application 10 times and you know the reason they rejected each time is incorrect, do you get to challenge them if you have enough evidence that your application was rejected incorrectly?

    Thanks for your time.





    wallpaper Ariana Grande introduces ariana grande pics. Ariana Grande with Keshas hair
  • Ariana Grande with Keshas hair



  • manand24
    09-17 07:23 PM
    I am on the same boat. My I-485 receipt and my wife's receipt have SOURCE as UNKNOWN.

    PD 04/2006 EB2 INDIA
    I-140 NSC AP 10/2006
    SELF:
    I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail
    I-131 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail
    I-765 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending - NO Update yet.
    WIFE
    I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail
    I-131 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending - NO Update yet
    I-765 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending - NO Update yet





    ariana grande pics. HQ Ariana Grande Pictures:
  • HQ Ariana Grande Pictures:



  • aadimanav
    09-05 03:56 PM
    Congratulation to all EB2 who are getting their approvals. Have a wonderful post-GC life :)

    When will, we EB3s (India), see some light at the end of the tunnel.

    Looks like (in my case) after waiting for more than 5 years it will still take 3-4 years. I am mad :mad:





    2011 Ariana Grande with Keshas hair ariana grande pics. Ariana Grande Photo
  • Ariana Grande Photo



  • gc28262
    03-27 10:05 AM
    I entered on H1 not AP. Hope this is safe :).
    Yes, you should be.



    more...


    ariana grande pics. Ariana Grande Likes Older Guys
  • Ariana Grande Likes Older Guys



  • H4_losing_hope
    02-13 07:32 PM
    Immigration Voice. Make action your choice.
    Standing together on legal immigration issues.





    ariana grande pics. Ariana Grande and Nathan Kress
  • Ariana Grande and Nathan Kress



  • arthi123
    11-08 09:21 AM
    hello,

    I am trying to book an appointment for h1b visa stamping at the Chennai Us consulate for Nov 29th but I see no dates available for Nov 2010 for Chennai.

    Ony calcutta dates are available.

    Can I book an emergency appointment in this situation?

    I have been on h1 for the past 3 years.First came to US in 2004.Visa expired in 2006.

    Extended h1b here in USA..Now going to India for the first time after visa expiry.

    Also, for the stamping, should i carry all old LCA's or just the latest one?

    Thanks,
    arthi



    more...


    ariana grande pics. Ariana Grande Celebrities
  • Ariana Grande Celebrities



  • enqueued
    07-06 12:04 PM
    Dear Friends:
    I am not sure why nobody is answering to my questions on their AP travel experiences. Please reply, I am almost freaking out not know what sorts of obstacles I might face at Delhi and Amsterdam without a H1B stamped visa. My queries are as below:

    I will be returning from India soon by KLM (via the Delhi-Amsterdam-U.S route), with an AP, 485 pending receipt, an H1B status BUT with an expired H1B visa on your passport? Given that I have these documents, I have decided not to get my H1B visa re-stamped in India. But now, I am getting a little panicked as the time is nearing for the following reasons (and these related questions). Will you please answer them for me:
    (1) If I have the AP documents, the 485 pending receipt, and my HIB paperwork with me (but not the H1B visa stamped in my passport), will I be able to re-enter the U.S? Will there be any problems at the port of entry?
    (2) At Delhi and at Amsterdam, will the immigraiton folks give me trouble if they see an expired HIB visa on my passport? Can they refuse to let me board the plane? Have any of you traveling via Delhi and Amstredam experienced any problems from the immigration folks?
    Please share your experiences. Thanks a lot.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

    Dont worry - you are fine. I have traveled twice on two different carriers





    2010 HQ Ariana Grande Pictures: ariana grande pics. Ariana Grande Clothes
  • Ariana Grande Clothes



  • Aah_GC
    07-25 10:14 AM
    Congratulations on you new job. Like others have suggested - make sure you do a good job of sending our AC21 docs - now that you know that your employer is going to revoke I140. Also be ready for any RFE / NOID and prepare your documentation before hand.

    Good luck.

    Good news is that I'm working again. While I was out of a job, I converted from H1 to EAD under my previous employer (consultancy).

    Now, I've finally found a job although this is a full time opportunity. I'm going to be using my EAD / AC21 .

    Question: Since I'm no longer working for my previous employer, they are going to be revoking my I140 next month. I believe this is not a problem since my case has been pending for more than 180 days so that's a good thing.. What I do want to know is whether my status is in any jeopardy since I haven't generated any income for about 3 months?


    Thanks for any replies. I really need to find out the answer to this. A lot of forum info suggests that I'm ok but I'd very much like to hear any / all viewpoints on this issue.



    more...


    ariana grande pics. ariana-grande-4th-july-01.png
  • ariana-grande-4th-july-01.png



  • masterji
    09-22 09:25 PM
    Did you guys have to go through FP for the APs? Will they take FP again even if they have done that before.





    hair Ariana Grande Photo ariana grande pics. girlfriend ariana grande hot.
  • girlfriend ariana grande hot.



  • FredG
    May 16th, 2005, 08:23 PM
    Joey, I like the last one with 2 suggestions. 1) As Josh suggested, get rid of the birds and retake it when the shadows are a bit less imposing. 2) Stage a foreground object. The path is too bland, and needs an anchor or point of interest. It doesn't have to be large. A park bench, a log beside the path, a small shrub near the path, for example, maybe even a blanket with a picnic basket on it. Not sure it would blend in, but maybe even a (subdued) hopscotch layout in chalk on the path. That would establish your "near". I like the "far" in this shot. At first, far appears to be straight down the path. But then you realize that far actually bends behind those smal trees to the left of the path, and the furtherst point ends up between those and the large single tree. I found my eyes taking a nice journey in those directions. Just a few thoughts.



    more...


    ariana grande pics. ariana grande victorious.
  • ariana grande victorious.



  • gopalkrishan
    08-03 04:58 PM
    Dear Registered OP,
    I guess you have accidentally choose IV to post your issue,
    the key word search "Frustation" on google might have drove you here,
    not your mistake! try this website (http://www.atkins.com/Homepage.aspx) :D

    Hi Sanju,

    I do realize that IV is a focused forum .. but I thought that since all the members here are stressed with GC process, backlogs and continued frustrations of PD, I would just try to provide them with a moment of smile .. So there was no mistake in my posting on IV ..

    More over I posted it under "Interesting Topics" so that I do not hamper any mainstream discussions :) If even this is unacceptable then I will redact my post with due apologies ..

    Regards,
    Gopal Krishan





    hot Ariana Grande Likes Older Guys ariana grande pics. Victorious: Ariana Grande
  • Victorious: Ariana Grande



  • lunar
    07-21 08:38 AM
    Normally my wife is the one who is used to post or follow up on the latest here.

    This came up a week ago. I have been working from home in a different state and we do not have any company office near my home. Nearest office location is about 3 hours. I had to move this far away due to personal reasons.

    Now after working from home for 3 years (extending EAD, H1Bs etc) Fragomen (most of you know who they are) says I cannot do work from home anymore due to this conflict with uscis. it seems USCIS doesnt recognize your home as a Govt recognized work location. Hence I cannot work from home.

    Now my manager wants me to only work from the office since folks reporting to me are also in that state. Now he is using Fragomen and HR emails as a reason for me to move back.

    Anythoughts ? I am sure you all will agree that is the law. but why all this now ? even after working for 12 years.

    One other point the fragomen lawyer said is - this is going to be the case for all thier clients.



    more...


    house Ariana Grande Picture ariana grande pics. Ariana - Ariana Grande Fan Art
  • Ariana - Ariana Grande Fan Art



  • msp1976
    05-27 01:40 PM
    Problem with the poll is that only people with not current PD come here, people with current PD do not come here any longer...





    tattoo Ariana Grande and Nathan Kress ariana grande pics. Ariana Grande
  • Ariana Grande



  • Oasis52
    05-16 09:06 AM
    Thanks you are right on consular processing and you are also right that on transfer receipt one can start working

    But I am still confused on entering USA. I read on all the forums, you can enter usa with a Transfer Receipt if your h1 stamp is still valid.

    So thats something i am trying to sort out.



    more...


    pictures Ariana Grande Celebrities ariana grande pics. Ariana Grande
  • Ariana Grande



  • indianabacklog
    10-12 07:27 AM
    I am scheduling an Infopass appointment at my local USCIS office in the hope of getting an interim EAD. It has been more than 90 days since they received my application.

    I have a few questions:

    1. What do i need to bring?
    2. What should i expect?
    3. What kind of questions would they ask?


    Your experience in this matter is great appreciated!

    Thanks in advance!


    Take your original receipt notice and the infopass appointment sheet so you will be let in to talk to someone.

    The officer there will email/call/get in touch with the service center who is processing your EAD application to see what is happening. The reality is that normally you will get your 'actual' EAD within two weeks from then. It takes as much time to produce and send an interim card (also big waste of money) as it does for them to adjudicate your application.

    It really is no big deal.





    dresses Victorious: Ariana Grande ariana grande pics. Ariana Grande (Actress)
  • Ariana Grande (Actress)



  • sarva1
    05-25 10:40 AM
    Called Sen Coryn's office. Kicked out of voice mail to immigration counsel. However, did leave the message with the staff. He was professional and nice. HE even thanked for calling.



    more...


    makeup ariana-grande-4th-july-01.png ariana grande pics. Ariana Grande Picture
  • Ariana Grande Picture



  • sac-r-ten
    03-22 11:03 AM
    Thanks Sac-e-ten,
    My husband will talk to lawyer soon ....but he's very depressed and me too...what are the options do we have ...do we need to file appeal through lawyer ...my company is not showing any interests. Sir ..please advise..ur help will be highly appreciated...

    Yes, i think you have to appeal through a lawyer.

    1. BTW what questions were asked to you during interview?

    2. Also the denial says " the petetioner does not appear to be either able or willing to provide qualifying employemnt for the principle applicant in the united states in accordance with a appropriate laws and regulations". Do they mention what law? Does it mention employee-employer relationship?

    If employer is not showing interest, then you have to talk to the employer about hiring your own lawyer and filing appeal and/or new h4 petition for you.

    Also, there is free-attorney sessions every 1st 3 thursdays of the month here on IV. check with ivcoordinator@gmail.com for that.

    Also, don't call anybody Sir out here. we are all in diff sections of the same boat called Immigration sailing against tide called USCIS.

    Hope things get resolved for you.Good luck.





    girlfriend Ariana Grande ariana grande pics. Ariana Grande: Kenan Thompson
  • Ariana Grande: Kenan Thompson



  • sounakc
    07-29 01:39 PM
    ^^^^^





    hairstyles ariana grande victorious. ariana grande pics. Fox Ariana Grande AFI FEST
  • Fox Ariana Grande AFI FEST



  • sapota
    10-25 05:10 PM
    online status is not completely reliable. 2nd level customer service will give u latest info.





    eb3_nepa
    02-12 02:14 PM
    Dont forget "CHEAP" ;)

    Good but LAZY and CHEAP ;)





    mhathi
    03-23 10:57 AM
    I had put in undecided at this time or something like that