ddanait
02-07 03:21 PM
Thank for the reply. I hope the suggestions will be acted on and implemented at the earliest. It's frustrating to see that the priority dates haven't moved by a single day in last 6 months, something really needs to be done and I will do my support IV with anything.
wallpaper Tupac Shakur was alive in
aj1234567
12-21 12:40 PM
Hi-
Can any body please tell me how to start new thread in this forum..
Thanks
Aj
Can any body please tell me how to start new thread in this forum..
Thanks
Aj
asanghi
08-31 12:21 PM
Before voting, I saw the poll results, it said total number of votes = 9345. Then I voted "yes". The total no of votes still stands at 9345.
2011 Tupac Shakur Still Alive
thescadaman
11-04 09:23 AM
A little over a months time, I received a letter saying that the typo on my last name has been corrected. I could confirm that since the mailing address had all the correct details.
Hence, I guess, their typo correction system is a bit slow but it works!
ISSUE RESOLVED!
Hence, I guess, their typo correction system is a bit slow but it works!
ISSUE RESOLVED!
more...
backtoschool
12-29 08:09 AM
any idea on an INSEAD's MBA value when returning to the US to work? I know it holds in good stand in Europe and Asia...
Insead feeds the consulting world.(mainly). So, there is a value with consuting cos based in the US.
Nayar<<<<
I am surprised to hear that IIM-A PGDBA is worthless in the US
so, what are you doing in the US? did you get another MBA?
Insead feeds the consulting world.(mainly). So, there is a value with consuting cos based in the US.
Nayar<<<<
I am surprised to hear that IIM-A PGDBA is worthless in the US
so, what are you doing in the US? did you get another MBA?
anu_t
06-17 01:31 AM
I wanted to ask IV if there is anything we are doing for people like me.
After frustrated with the consultant company I joined a full time job. and now am 5'th year of H1B. The LC will be applied after 1 to 3 month(big company and there laws as you have to complete 1 year and then adv etc etc)
So If the bill passes I even can't apply for LC and so force to go back after 6 years.
Now as everybody is ready to file for 485 nobody cares about this CIR bill but me only.
Are there ANY people left like me?
After frustrated with the consultant company I joined a full time job. and now am 5'th year of H1B. The LC will be applied after 1 to 3 month(big company and there laws as you have to complete 1 year and then adv etc etc)
So If the bill passes I even can't apply for LC and so force to go back after 6 years.
Now as everybody is ready to file for 485 nobody cares about this CIR bill but me only.
Are there ANY people left like me?
more...
kumar1
12-13 04:17 PM
On top of that, companies that come for campus placement - they will put a big board for you -"Only US citizens and Green Card holders apply". I have friends who spent 50-60 K on MBA degree and they are doing software development job (They were developers even before doing MBA and they wanted to get out of it). Think about their investment - 2 years of MBA tution fee ~ 60 K + 2 years of wage loss ~ 160 K. After investing 220K if someone tell you to go and get Green Card first, dude believe me that ain't gonna feel good. Someone please give me few green dots, I have lost hope for my green card....for the time being red dots are good.
My 2 cents.
My 2 cents.
2010 pictures tupac shakur alive.
kumar1
10-06 01:15 PM
USCIS has always been unpredictable. Stupid USCIS approved Mohammed Atta's VISA extension after he shoved the whole airplane in World Trade Tower. So all of us know, what USCIS is capable of doing. I would go to an extent that you can even remain unemployed after 180 days of I-485. You do not even have the burden to be employed all the time.
Once again....I am talking about what law says.
USCIS is recently rejecting strait forward EAD/AC21 cases...and u think if they RFE all ur paystubs and see a period of McDonald's employment...they will not deny the 485....
U will be lucky if they dont!!!!
With a weak economy ...and layoffs..bias against would be immigrants is going to be even more pronounced...Hard times are ahead...
Once again....I am talking about what law says.
USCIS is recently rejecting strait forward EAD/AC21 cases...and u think if they RFE all ur paystubs and see a period of McDonald's employment...they will not deny the 485....
U will be lucky if they dont!!!!
With a weak economy ...and layoffs..bias against would be immigrants is going to be even more pronounced...Hard times are ahead...
more...
eb2_mumbai
10-20 09:35 PM
First of all I am not going to judge you by your actions because I do not know the full story of why you did it.
Now coming back to your question. There are few things you need to do.
1) Talk to a reputed immigration attorney. Take consulting time and tell them the whole story honestly they are the best people to guide you
2) As far as I can tell you out of status triggers a bar of 10 years on immigration to US. Perhaps if your wife can least get out of country and come back (re-enter) into the country on a valid visa then after admission perhaps you can take advantage of 245 (k) clause that counts OOS from last lawful admission for GC processin, but there is a chance that she might be denied entry if CBP officer can see her OOS in the system for some reason.
My advice is what ever you do make sure you consult an attorney and not some friend or some one from a forum. You have already made situation difficult do not make it any worse.
Now coming back to your question. There are few things you need to do.
1) Talk to a reputed immigration attorney. Take consulting time and tell them the whole story honestly they are the best people to guide you
2) As far as I can tell you out of status triggers a bar of 10 years on immigration to US. Perhaps if your wife can least get out of country and come back (re-enter) into the country on a valid visa then after admission perhaps you can take advantage of 245 (k) clause that counts OOS from last lawful admission for GC processin, but there is a chance that she might be denied entry if CBP officer can see her OOS in the system for some reason.
My advice is what ever you do make sure you consult an attorney and not some friend or some one from a forum. You have already made situation difficult do not make it any worse.
hair Tupac Amaru Shakur) was
vxb2004
11-25 01:24 PM
Thank you very much for all your inputs. I hope everything goes well.
more...
eb3_nepa
10-26 03:53 PM
But whateverr may be the case sorting top 20 records should not take much time.
Sathyaraj ur talking abt selecting a different top 20 almost on each request. Unless you have a decently powerful system, this can be pretty taxing on the DB. Now this also depends on which column ur sorting on.
Now if i go any further ppl might complain that i am not talking in English anymore.
Sathyaraj ur talking abt selecting a different top 20 almost on each request. Unless you have a decently powerful system, this can be pretty taxing on the DB. Now this also depends on which column ur sorting on.
Now if i go any further ppl might complain that i am not talking in English anymore.
hot Tupac Shakur Is “Alive And
nixstor
11-14 02:51 PM
Lawyer told me that I cannot contest. They screwed it up some thing
What the hell?? Its your right to know what happened with your case and why it was rejected. Ask them and get more information about where things went wrong. Damn BEC's dont answer on status telling that its freaking lawyers and employers property and here lawyers and employers appear not to tell the beneficiary what happened, even after sucking the crap out of his brain for 4 yrs
What the hell?? Its your right to know what happened with your case and why it was rejected. Ask them and get more information about where things went wrong. Damn BEC's dont answer on status telling that its freaking lawyers and employers property and here lawyers and employers appear not to tell the beneficiary what happened, even after sucking the crap out of his brain for 4 yrs
more...
house Tupac Shakur Is Not Alive!
ksairi
08-16 02:38 PM
Please advice
tattoo Is Tupac Shakur alive?
Hinglish
01-07 09:21 PM
Hello miss neha ,
Based on your post ....somehow I seriously doubt that you even got accepted into a premium university for MBA in the US of A ... are you sure its really premium? ... How the hell did a premium university accept an essay with such dastardly atrocious english???
your question is interesting .... and a premium university MBA person should be able to decipher the basic H1B regulations ....
The short answer ... yes if you already have a H1B visa and started work on it , you will be "cap-exempt" for subsequent "transfers" ...
Regards
Hinglish
I did my MBA in one of the premium university in USA.
My OPT was ending in May 2008, However since I was in cap-gap, I got a new I-20 from my school till 30-Sep-2008 and I continued working on my I-20 with my previous employer.
I applied for H1-B in FY 2008 under master quota from a small consulting company B.
My case went into RFE so I left USA on 30-Sep-2008.
I got a approved petition on 23-Nov 2008 . I went to New Delhi consulate for H1-B stamping. However I got a Blue 221 G slip. I never submitted any document as the consultant who applied for my visa , needs lots of time to process the documents. In the mean time I got another offer from one of the fortune 500 companies in USA. I am just exploring the possibility of H1-B transfer in this case. Ofcourse they will file a new H1-B application but would I be cap-exempt in this case?
Thanks,
Neha
Based on your post ....somehow I seriously doubt that you even got accepted into a premium university for MBA in the US of A ... are you sure its really premium? ... How the hell did a premium university accept an essay with such dastardly atrocious english???
your question is interesting .... and a premium university MBA person should be able to decipher the basic H1B regulations ....
The short answer ... yes if you already have a H1B visa and started work on it , you will be "cap-exempt" for subsequent "transfers" ...
Regards
Hinglish
I did my MBA in one of the premium university in USA.
My OPT was ending in May 2008, However since I was in cap-gap, I got a new I-20 from my school till 30-Sep-2008 and I continued working on my I-20 with my previous employer.
I applied for H1-B in FY 2008 under master quota from a small consulting company B.
My case went into RFE so I left USA on 30-Sep-2008.
I got a approved petition on 23-Nov 2008 . I went to New Delhi consulate for H1-B stamping. However I got a Blue 221 G slip. I never submitted any document as the consultant who applied for my visa , needs lots of time to process the documents. In the mean time I got another offer from one of the fortune 500 companies in USA. I am just exploring the possibility of H1-B transfer in this case. Ofcourse they will file a new H1-B application but would I be cap-exempt in this case?
Thanks,
Neha
more...
pictures Tupac Shakur Girlfriends

msyedy
12-13 01:29 PM
I like your thoughts
I would want a faster GC for many things
a) Spouse can work in any field. People can be talented in many other skills but cannot work because of EAD factor.
b) I can go out of country any time. There are lot of checks at embassy and I am with them that they need to check all about me or anyone, but it takes months to get clearance and I cannot leave my job. Nor the job would keep me with 4 month vacation .Many of my friends have gone through this.
my two cents
I would want a faster GC for many things
a) Spouse can work in any field. People can be talented in many other skills but cannot work because of EAD factor.
b) I can go out of country any time. There are lot of checks at embassy and I am with them that they need to check all about me or anyone, but it takes months to get clearance and I cannot leave my job. Nor the job would keep me with 4 month vacation .Many of my friends have gone through this.
my two cents
dresses tupac shakur alive!
shahsahil
04-17 12:31 AM
Hi
I am new to this group. I have a question regarding my PERM case.
MY PERM case is pending in DOL from last 10 months. I find this very
unusual.
Anybody heard about such a long pending case?
Are there any suggestion for following up on my PERM case?
Any advise will be useful.
Thanks
-Sahil.
I am new to this group. I have a question regarding my PERM case.
MY PERM case is pending in DOL from last 10 months. I find this very
unusual.
Anybody heard about such a long pending case?
Are there any suggestion for following up on my PERM case?
Any advise will be useful.
Thanks
-Sahil.
more...
makeup tattoo 2pac Tupac Shakur Alive
miguy
06-16 08:19 AM
what if your wife has a B1/B2 status.......can you still file for I-485?...Has anyone encountered a similar situations?
thanks,
thanks,
girlfriend Is Tupac alive?
delhiguy79
10-23 01:07 PM
Thanks for ur reply... but i ve already bought the ticket...so shud i buy another one-way ticket :confused:
hairstyles Tupac Shakur Alive?
lostinbeta
10-20 02:55 AM
I am seriously considering downloading 7 just to try out the program :)
Thanks for the version info edwin, I might just search around for version 6 and see if I can get it cheaper than version 7 ( US$479.00 ).
Thanks for the version info edwin, I might just search around for version 6 and see if I can get it cheaper than version 7 ( US$479.00 ).
asdfgh
10-15 12:04 PM
Received Transfer notice from CSC to NSC...originally filed at TSC.
No Receipt Notice, EAD, AP or FP.:mad:
friends,
Today i recieved transfer notice from CSC to TSC but no reciept notice yet. Am i going to recieve reciept notice also?
I485 filled on July 31, 2007
No Receipt Notice, EAD, AP or FP.:mad:
friends,
Today i recieved transfer notice from CSC to TSC but no reciept notice yet. Am i going to recieve reciept notice also?
I485 filled on July 31, 2007
adumas
04-17 05:51 PM
Hi,
I'm in the same situation as Sahil.
Was told by my company's HR that a certain percentage of PERM applications are pulled for audit. Now having enough staff available to audit, means months and months of wait. For that reason, my application of late September 05 can take a year while someone who applied in December can take only two months.
I'm soooo not surprised....
I'm in the same situation as Sahil.
Was told by my company's HR that a certain percentage of PERM applications are pulled for audit. Now having enough staff available to audit, means months and months of wait. For that reason, my application of late September 05 can take a year while someone who applied in December can take only two months.
I'm soooo not surprised....