cagedcactus
05-03 06:54 AM
thanks a lot friends, I appreciate your inputs.......:)
I had couple of companies contact me, so will look for a solid new start.
4 years of wait down the drain......:mad:
I had couple of companies contact me, so will look for a solid new start.
4 years of wait down the drain......:mad:
wallpaper Lion head tribal tattoo
glamzon
07-27 11:16 AM
Thanks
somegchuh
03-04 06:30 PM
Same thing is true for me. For 4+years I was stuck in PBEC. Dates were current all along. Then filed 485 in Feb 07, dates were still current but name check was pending. Now that the NC isn't an issue, the dates are UNAVAILABLE! This whole thing is just screwing with my brain. To add to the mystery they decided to make a "soft" lud on my 140 yesterday. So just keep waiting like idiots ....
What about the thousands who lost 2-4 years because they were stuck in namecheck, now the name check is cleared but the dates will not move..frigging idiots..too little too late
Before giving the blue/green/red dots, think about this. they created a traffic jam and now they are suddenly releasing it. There were about 150-300k stuck in name check, now all of them are waiting for their PD to be current. (i am one of them too). Think how this will affect the overall queue.
What about the thousands who lost 2-4 years because they were stuck in namecheck, now the name check is cleared but the dates will not move..frigging idiots..too little too late
Before giving the blue/green/red dots, think about this. they created a traffic jam and now they are suddenly releasing it. There were about 150-300k stuck in name check, now all of them are waiting for their PD to be current. (i am one of them too). Think how this will affect the overall queue.
2011 images Tribal Tattoos most famous Men tribal lion tattoos for men.
sunny1000
10-01 07:09 PM
What is the status of this bill ? Anyone?
Is Sen Cornyn's amendment to this bill still considered ?
Nothing about this bill has comeup during the last few days.......
dead.
Is Sen Cornyn's amendment to this bill still considered ?
Nothing about this bill has comeup during the last few days.......
dead.
more...

thomachan72
05-13 10:43 AM
Hi Michael, just curious. Are you doing this alone? Don't have an attorney? I am not suggesting you should have one but just curious. If only we could all do this without hiring attorneys.
Most of my friends who belong to countries with PD current are doing it themselves. They are surprised when I tell them that I use an attorney.
Most of my friends who belong to countries with PD current are doing it themselves. They are surprised when I tell them that I use an attorney.
americandesi
08-11 03:44 PM
I noticed a flaw in GC process with respect to “Ability to pay” and “AC21”
Here are the definitions
Ability to pay - Suppose a company files for I-140, it has to prove its ability to pay the proffered wage to the beneficiary.
AC21 states that an employee can change jobs to a similar position if I-485 is pending for more than 180 days. This could happen when I-485 is pending for more than 180 days or after its approval.
Let’s consider the following scenario
1) Company A files for I-140 and I-485 concurrently and proves its ability to pay the proffered wage to the beneficiary at I-140 stage.
2) I-140 gets approved and I-485 is pending for more than 180 days.
3) The employee quits employer A and remains idle (or) becomes self employed (or) joins employer B in a different position.
4) During the I-485 adjudication he provides an offer letter from employer C with similar roles, responsibilities and wage as the proposed GC position with Company A and says that he intends to work with employer C after I-485 approval.
5) I-485 gets approved.
Here is the flaw. USCIS doesn’t check if employer C has the ability to pay the proffered wage to the beneficiary. All it asks for is an offer letter with wage, duties and annual salary.
What if company C is running in loss and not in a position to pay the proffered wage.
Why should USCIS make a big deal out of ability to pay when it’s not checked across all employers where the beneficiary intends to work?
Here are the definitions
Ability to pay - Suppose a company files for I-140, it has to prove its ability to pay the proffered wage to the beneficiary.
AC21 states that an employee can change jobs to a similar position if I-485 is pending for more than 180 days. This could happen when I-485 is pending for more than 180 days or after its approval.
Let’s consider the following scenario
1) Company A files for I-140 and I-485 concurrently and proves its ability to pay the proffered wage to the beneficiary at I-140 stage.
2) I-140 gets approved and I-485 is pending for more than 180 days.
3) The employee quits employer A and remains idle (or) becomes self employed (or) joins employer B in a different position.
4) During the I-485 adjudication he provides an offer letter from employer C with similar roles, responsibilities and wage as the proposed GC position with Company A and says that he intends to work with employer C after I-485 approval.
5) I-485 gets approved.
Here is the flaw. USCIS doesn’t check if employer C has the ability to pay the proffered wage to the beneficiary. All it asks for is an offer letter with wage, duties and annual salary.
What if company C is running in loss and not in a position to pay the proffered wage.
Why should USCIS make a big deal out of ability to pay when it’s not checked across all employers where the beneficiary intends to work?
more...

redds777
04-21 07:27 PM
I am July 2007 filer, submitted I485, EAD/AP for me and my wife but as of now no LUDs on both I485s. Submitted at NSC but transferred to TSC this is happend at that time only now the case is pending at TSC.
EAD renewed last year got one year only now we have to renew this year again.
Many of my friends and their familes updated LUDs on 485 and even I read many threads in this forum regarding soft LUDs once or twice but mine is nothing... don't know:confused:
I took infopass appointment to know the status of my I 485. They said the case is pending it may take time and also said mail the letter to TSC and ask them what is the status? but she didn't say name check pending etc.., I don't where is stuck my application these I had wait once the processing time comes then they will update but nothing done....
Any one is facing same kind of situation?
Please let me Know.
PD Aug 2006 EB2
I485 pending at TSC, ND Sep 2007
no LUDs on 485 :(
FP done Nov 2007
Hi
I am in same situation as you. my priority date is June 06.
i took info pass and went to baltimore office. he said name check is cleared and the case is pending in TSC. I asked him to let me know if my case is coded under EB2 or not. he said he does not have that info.
Hope LUDs will be there soon.
Thanks
EAD renewed last year got one year only now we have to renew this year again.
Many of my friends and their familes updated LUDs on 485 and even I read many threads in this forum regarding soft LUDs once or twice but mine is nothing... don't know:confused:
I took infopass appointment to know the status of my I 485. They said the case is pending it may take time and also said mail the letter to TSC and ask them what is the status? but she didn't say name check pending etc.., I don't where is stuck my application these I had wait once the processing time comes then they will update but nothing done....
Any one is facing same kind of situation?
Please let me Know.
PD Aug 2006 EB2
I485 pending at TSC, ND Sep 2007
no LUDs on 485 :(
FP done Nov 2007
Hi
I am in same situation as you. my priority date is June 06.
i took info pass and went to baltimore office. he said name check is cleared and the case is pending in TSC. I asked him to let me know if my case is coded under EB2 or not. he said he does not have that info.
Hope LUDs will be there soon.
Thanks
2010 symmetrical tribal tattoos
eb3retro
08-06 11:36 AM
Received an email from CRIS stating that Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. Those who are tracking approval, check out IV profile/tracker.
congrats, ur online profile does not say if u r eb2 or 3 and whats ur PD ?
congrats, ur online profile does not say if u r eb2 or 3 and whats ur PD ?
more...
lostinbeta
10-03 01:34 AM
Well they teach you how to make the grid in the tutorial, so do that:)
Then the next step would be to use the marquee tool and select the part you want to fade out, then go to Select/Feather (I believe that is it) the select the amount. Then hit delete the selection. This will cause some fading.
I hope this helps, this is a very basic form, but it works:)
Then the next step would be to use the marquee tool and select the part you want to fade out, then go to Select/Feather (I believe that is it) the select the amount. Then hit delete the selection. This will cause some fading.
I hope this helps, this is a very basic form, but it works:)
hair tribal lion tattoo. tribal
guyfromsg
10-04 09:37 PM
17. The US consulates and CBP are Googling you!
Thanks for sharing the info. This part is really scary. I know potential employers are doing it. Can't believe CBP is doing it. You mean they will do it when you hand over the passport and I-94 at the airport and make a decision on that. WOW
Thanks for sharing the info. This part is really scary. I know potential employers are doing it. Can't believe CBP is doing it. You mean they will do it when you hand over the passport and I-94 at the airport and make a decision on that. WOW
more...
reddy77
04-12 02:20 PM
Gurus, I just got an email about RFE on 485 application for both of us (myself and wife). My PD is Sep 2006, EB2, not sure why the application got opened and whats the RFE about. I am still working on h1 (renewed based on approved 140) and still has 1.5 years left. Is someone on the same boat, i mean RFE's on 485 though PD is not current??? If the RFE is about my employment, would my wife also get the RFE ?? I am with the same employer from almost 6 years.Do i get the copy of RFE too or just the attorney?? Thanks Guys, appreciate your help ....
hot Tattoo Sketches Lion Ideas
PALLO
04-21 01:42 PM
Thanks guys for your inputs and helping me understand this better.
I understand that LC is for future employement. Someone said that at the time of filing 485 , company should be wiling to make you an offer for the specified location in LC. But does it just mean offer or you have to accept it and move there till it has been post 180 days of 485 submission Time when GC becomes portable (assuming 1-140 is approved).
Thanks once again.
I understand that LC is for future employement. Someone said that at the time of filing 485 , company should be wiling to make you an offer for the specified location in LC. But does it just mean offer or you have to accept it and move there till it has been post 180 days of 485 submission Time when GC becomes portable (assuming 1-140 is approved).
Thanks once again.
more...
house Lion Tribal Tattoo
sbabunle
05-27 05:12 PM
Thats not right.. I check in here at least once a day. :)
Problem with the poll is that only people with not current PD come here, people with current PD do not come here any longer...
Problem with the poll is that only people with not current PD come here, people with current PD do not come here any longer...
tattoo tribal lions tattoos
gcpool
07-08 09:19 AM
My friends lawyer screwed up the application and it was returned. Later on it was filed and got accepted without their help. Now they are billing him and threatening him. What can he do?
more...
pictures Tribal Lion Tattoo Designs and
gc_kaavaali
11-14 04:09 PM
somebody gave red mark...what happened???
dresses lion tattoos
eb3_nepa
07-20 03:49 PM
Hello Gurus,
I have a question about H1 and L1.
Is it possible for one human being to have a simaltaneous H1 and an L1 visa AT THE SAME TIME. Now before everyone starts thinking i am crazy or laughing hysterically, let me explain my logic.
I have an H1 in a company who has a partner in Canada. I am thinking if i can somehow (IFF possible) without giving up my H1, get a simaltaneous L1 from the Canadian company in a sister concern of my US based company, then my wife could get an L2 and hence get a work permit.
So the plan is:
1) KEEP the original H1B
2) Get the Canadian partner to sponsor A PARALLEL L1 for a job in a sister company of my current company.
3) Apply for an L2 for my wife and get her work permit/SSN.
Now my questions are:
1) Is this possible AT ALL?
2) Can the L1 be extended? and is there any problem/caveat with L1 visas as compared to H1B?
3) My 6 years of H1B are up in 1.5 years so would my wife still be able to keep her L2?
Gurus can you give me some guidance. This tactic can be used by more of you as well, if you are a victim of retrogression and your spouse cant work.
I have a question about H1 and L1.
Is it possible for one human being to have a simaltaneous H1 and an L1 visa AT THE SAME TIME. Now before everyone starts thinking i am crazy or laughing hysterically, let me explain my logic.
I have an H1 in a company who has a partner in Canada. I am thinking if i can somehow (IFF possible) without giving up my H1, get a simaltaneous L1 from the Canadian company in a sister concern of my US based company, then my wife could get an L2 and hence get a work permit.
So the plan is:
1) KEEP the original H1B
2) Get the Canadian partner to sponsor A PARALLEL L1 for a job in a sister company of my current company.
3) Apply for an L2 for my wife and get her work permit/SSN.
Now my questions are:
1) Is this possible AT ALL?
2) Can the L1 be extended? and is there any problem/caveat with L1 visas as compared to H1B?
3) My 6 years of H1B are up in 1.5 years so would my wife still be able to keep her L2?
Gurus can you give me some guidance. This tactic can be used by more of you as well, if you are a victim of retrogression and your spouse cant work.
more...
makeup Tribal Lion Tattoos Designs
fromnaija
02-02 05:15 PM
Even if you could, that labor certification already expired!
girlfriend Tags:lion tribal tattoo
Loruoo26
02-14 12:47 PM
Everyone is entitled to have an opinion. When it comes to opinions, though, there's a difference between the majority wow gold (http://www.wowpl.de), of people and celebrities like actors, athletes, and rock stars. If you're an average person, only your family and friends care about your opinion. If you’re famous, the whole world listens, or so it seems sometimes. Is this the way if should be? I don't think so. We shouldn't pay attention to famous people's opinions just because of who they are. Being a famous basketball player doesn't make someone an expert on environmental issues. However, that basketball player has a better opportunity to be heard than most wow gold (http://www.wowleveln.de), people do. If that player feels very strongly about an issue, he can use his fame to draw attention to it and get other people involved. That way they can saw attention and needed dollars to that issue. People who are rich put their money behind a cause. In the same way, famous people are using their most valuable asset. In their case, it's not money. It's their name recognition. Should people pay attention to what they think just because of who maple story powerleveling (http://www.maplestorymesosshop.com/maple-story-power-leveling.asp), they are? I don’t think so. I also don't think we should discount what they think just because of who they are. They have a right to their opinion. If their name draws people to that cause, all the better for the cause. I think too often we categories people and try to keep them in their place. maple story powerleveling (http://www.maplestorymesosstore.com/maple-story-power-leveling.asp), Celebrities have brains and should be allowed to use them. When they're advocating a cause, their opinion should be just one of many factors we use to evaluate that cause.Everyone is entitled to have an opinion. When maple story powerleveling (http://www.mesosoon.com/maple-story-power-leveling.asp),it comes to opinions, though, there's a difference between the majority of people and celebrities like actors, athletes, and rock stars. If you're an average person, only your family and friends care about your opinion. If you’re famous, the whole world listens, or so it seems sometimes. Is this the way if should be? I don't think so. We shouldn't pay attention to famous people's opinions just because of who they are. Being a famous basketball player doesn't make someone an expert on environmental issues. However, that basketball player has a better opportunity to be heard than most people do. If that player feels very strongly about an issue, he can use his fame to draw attention to it and get other people involved. That way they can saw attention and needed dollars to that issue. People who are rich put their money behind a cause. In the same way, famous people are using their most valuable asset. In their case, it's not money. It's their name recognition. Should people pay attention to what they think just because of who they are? I don’t think so. I also don't think we should discount what they think just because of who they are. They have a right to their opinion. If their name draws people to that cause, all the better for the cause. I think too often we categories people and try to keep them in their place. Celebrities have brains and should be allowed to use them. When they're advocating a cause, their opinion should be just one of many factors we use to evaluate that cause.
hairstyles Lion Tattoo On Shoulder - Page

neeidd
08-06 12:20 PM
My husband and I are July 2 Neb transfer to TX and we got approval email on 8/1. PD is 2005 Dec.
Does your receipt number starts with SRC#? I don't see any non SRC# approvals so far at TSC. Please share your PD also.
Thanks
Does your receipt number starts with SRC#? I don't see any non SRC# approvals so far at TSC. Please share your PD also.
Thanks
rajenk
08-13 10:12 AM
Thanks Jayant,
I will call USCIS with my receipt number to find out my wife's. I will post what they have to say.
Regards
Raj
I will call USCIS with my receipt number to find out my wife's. I will post what they have to say.
Regards
Raj
sathweb
01-21 10:30 AM
rumour say retrogression may lift on march 2009, is it true????
You created a new account just to start a rumor?
You got five red stars from two posts! that must be the new record.
We have seen gazillion rumors like that in the past. We don’t need to answer your question; you will get the answer if you ask yourself.
At least start a rumor that is believable, like...say "Every IV member is going to get Green Card in next 30 days, Executive order from President Obama".
You created a new account just to start a rumor?
You got five red stars from two posts! that must be the new record.
We have seen gazillion rumors like that in the past. We don’t need to answer your question; you will get the answer if you ask yourself.
At least start a rumor that is believable, like...say "Every IV member is going to get Green Card in next 30 days, Executive order from President Obama".