gc_in_30_yrs
09-11 04:03 PM
My PD is Aug, 2004. Got 45 Days letter sometime in March 2006 and replied. No movement. No changes. No information. Employer says, he did not hear anything from them to start advertising.
wallpaper KINGDOM HEARTS II PLAY ARTS®
waitin_toolong
07-18 07:03 PM
what if for some reason you miss the flight or it gets canceled, give yourself some buffer time and save a lot of grief.
Decide a few dollars is more important than getting I-485 on time or not.
I have seen the same thing with B1 people, first they forget the rule is 180 days not six months then they book last day flight and are here beyond I-94 date.
Decide a few dollars is more important than getting I-485 on time or not.
I have seen the same thing with B1 people, first they forget the rule is 180 days not six months then they book last day flight and are here beyond I-94 date.
Blog Feeds
12-18 09:50 AM
Silicon Valley Immigration Lawyer Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
Yesterday I was taken aback when I turned to the editorial page of the San Jose Mercury News, the primary newspaper of Silicon Valley, and found an Op-Ed by Patrick J. Buchanan calling for a moratorium on ALL LEGAL immigration. (http://www.mercurynews.com/opinion/ci_13952824?nclick_check=1) He argues that the LEGAL immigrants are taking jobs from U.S. workers, and that by barring all U.S. immigration the economy can recover faster.
Legal immigration is not the same as "illegal" immigration. He is not talking about doing something about the high number of undocumented people living in the U.S. By calling for a halt to legal immigration, he would stop the husbands and wives of U.S. citizens from immigrating to the U.S. He would prevent the children and step-children of U.S. citizens from coming to the U.S. He would stop the parents of U.S. citizens from immigrating. He would stop U.S. citizens from adopting children from abroad. He would prevent those who came as refugees from obtaining permanent residence. He would turn away the brilliant minds who qualify to immigrate by being awarded the equivalent of a Nobel Prize.
More... (http://www.siliconvalleyimmigrationlawyer.com/2009/12/san-jose-mercury-news-publishe.html)
Yesterday I was taken aback when I turned to the editorial page of the San Jose Mercury News, the primary newspaper of Silicon Valley, and found an Op-Ed by Patrick J. Buchanan calling for a moratorium on ALL LEGAL immigration. (http://www.mercurynews.com/opinion/ci_13952824?nclick_check=1) He argues that the LEGAL immigrants are taking jobs from U.S. workers, and that by barring all U.S. immigration the economy can recover faster.
Legal immigration is not the same as "illegal" immigration. He is not talking about doing something about the high number of undocumented people living in the U.S. By calling for a halt to legal immigration, he would stop the husbands and wives of U.S. citizens from immigrating to the U.S. He would prevent the children and step-children of U.S. citizens from coming to the U.S. He would stop the parents of U.S. citizens from immigrating. He would stop U.S. citizens from adopting children from abroad. He would prevent those who came as refugees from obtaining permanent residence. He would turn away the brilliant minds who qualify to immigrate by being awarded the equivalent of a Nobel Prize.
More... (http://www.siliconvalleyimmigrationlawyer.com/2009/12/san-jose-mercury-news-publishe.html)
2011 I ♥ Kingdom Hearts
Canadianindian
07-08 09:55 PM
5 star from me too :D
Best of luck.
Best of luck.
more...
shirish
08-30 11:52 AM
How do you call USCIS? I mean what options did you select to talk to some one. Looks like their options are changed.
I called USCIS today and they said they are using the receipt date on I797 and not on the website. Yes that is right on website they show ND and say receipt date..its all messed up, but as per totay's call, it seems 797 RD is what they are using.
I called USCIS today and they said they are using the receipt date on I797 and not on the website. Yes that is right on website they show ND and say receipt date..its all messed up, but as per totay's call, it seems 797 RD is what they are using.
EndlessWait
01-10 03:00 PM
Applied July 23rd NSC. Receipt notice July 23rd and again another receipt September once my case went to CSC and back to NSC.
Got AP and EAD issued from CA (laguna Niguel USCIS) though not without headaches (RFE on AP)
took infopass appointment last week and officer said FPs havent been issued because Background check still not cleared for me (wife cleared but she will not get FP notice until mine is cleared). This is possibly the same reason you have not received yours. looks like i am stuck for the long haul in name check clearance.
good luck to you!
even mine is 23rd july case..and is ur case status still showing "transferred to NSC blah blah..." ?
Got AP and EAD issued from CA (laguna Niguel USCIS) though not without headaches (RFE on AP)
took infopass appointment last week and officer said FPs havent been issued because Background check still not cleared for me (wife cleared but she will not get FP notice until mine is cleared). This is possibly the same reason you have not received yours. looks like i am stuck for the long haul in name check clearance.
good luck to you!
even mine is 23rd july case..and is ur case status still showing "transferred to NSC blah blah..." ?
more...
kisana
04-10 12:13 PM
Hi I am planning for self filing EAD. I want to do e-file, but I heard that that if you are e-filing you need to go for finger printing. At the same time I also heard that no matter whether you go for e-filing or sending application to USCIS, if your finger printing is expired than you may need to go for the finger printing. Please suggest the best way to file for the EAD(I-765 form).
Als one more thing "Which USCIS Office?" section which date I need to put there.
Als one more thing "Which USCIS Office?" section which date I need to put there.
2010 Sephiroth Kingdom Hearts by ~XLRZ6 on deviantART
webm
05-21 05:33 PM
thank you for giving me confidence...did u do e-file?
It's a Paper filing..
It's a Paper filing..
more...
peer123
04-03 08:00 PM
I am sorry m friend, I can understand, if I can console you in any way, I lost couple of offers like this already, I have confirmed with my potential employer he seem to understand the process about EAD and said it should just work fine.
hopefully it will work out...
hopefully it will work out...
hair Kingdom Hearts - Play Arts
gchopefull
10-02 02:27 PM
the RFE was on Ability to Pay
more...
rjgleason
June 4th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Who remembers "The Prisoner"?
Patrick McGoohan............Number 6...........The Village.........mid 60's I think.
Patrick McGoohan............Number 6...........The Village.........mid 60's I think.
hot Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts/
sundarpn
04-16 06:40 PM
I have still not converted my I-140 to premium with my current employer, though I intend to right away. But, that will take a month (upto 15 bus. days) and then say 2 weeks to try to get the copy of I-140.
Till then I cannot hold the other job offer.
Till then I cannot hold the other job offer.
more...
house Awesome Okami, Kingdom Hearts
ziggy7bs
03-18 12:23 PM
I am having the same problem. i did not know about the 180 days rule until my LC had expired. what did your lawyer tell u to do? did he call uscis to explain? did he call DOL to see if they could extended the LC? please reply to this. i am going to lose my PD of 020106 if i can"t get them to accept the LC.
tattoo Sephiroth:
acecupid
07-05 12:32 PM
I understand and appreciate people trying to do the whole flower thing, but I am not sure if it will work the way they expect it to.
I once worked in the admissions office at a very selective school. Applicants that didn't get selected resorted to such gimmicks (sending cards, presents, flowers to the dean of admissions), not sure what they expected - The dean to feel bad about his/the dept.'s decision and reconsider?
Anyway, one of my responsibilities was to screen the dept. mail, and sort out what was uselss and trash it.
Chances are, that is what will happen to the flowers sent to USCIS.
I don't mean to discourage anyone, but that money ($25-$40) you spend on flowers, could help IV a lot.
Thanks,
Hey we are doing what we believe in, so just shut up and dont discourage people.:mad:
I once worked in the admissions office at a very selective school. Applicants that didn't get selected resorted to such gimmicks (sending cards, presents, flowers to the dean of admissions), not sure what they expected - The dean to feel bad about his/the dept.'s decision and reconsider?
Anyway, one of my responsibilities was to screen the dept. mail, and sort out what was uselss and trash it.
Chances are, that is what will happen to the flowers sent to USCIS.
I don't mean to discourage anyone, but that money ($25-$40) you spend on flowers, could help IV a lot.
Thanks,
Hey we are doing what we believe in, so just shut up and dont discourage people.:mad:
more...
pictures Kingdom Hearts: Sephiroth

arkanand
06-22 01:31 PM
To EB3June03
I got an RFE for TB test too last week and got all of it done by June 19. I did a TB test in 2002 was 20mm induration which is positive. Because it was positive in 2002, I did not do TB test in 2007 when I sent in my I-485.
I got an RFE for a TB test last week and decided to do another test although I got positive in 2002. I also did one in India in 2000 and was positive then also.
So after two positive tests done in 2000 and 2002, I did one again last week and got positive with 19mm induration (2002 induration was 20 mm). Anyways, I am fine so far and no problem. I attached my chest x-ray which was clear and all documents sent.
Since this my 3rd test and all 3 positive, i think you can do the test and will become positive. However I do want to EMPHASIZE...the doctors and the nurses RECOMMEND NOT taking the test again as it will be positive.
But I took it anyways for sake of RFE and nothing happened.
I am not a doctor and just shared my personal experience if it helps!!
I got an RFE for TB test too last week and got all of it done by June 19. I did a TB test in 2002 was 20mm induration which is positive. Because it was positive in 2002, I did not do TB test in 2007 when I sent in my I-485.
I got an RFE for a TB test last week and decided to do another test although I got positive in 2002. I also did one in India in 2000 and was positive then also.
So after two positive tests done in 2000 and 2002, I did one again last week and got positive with 19mm induration (2002 induration was 20 mm). Anyways, I am fine so far and no problem. I attached my chest x-ray which was clear and all documents sent.
Since this my 3rd test and all 3 positive, i think you can do the test and will become positive. However I do want to EMPHASIZE...the doctors and the nurses RECOMMEND NOT taking the test again as it will be positive.
But I took it anyways for sake of RFE and nothing happened.
I am not a doctor and just shared my personal experience if it helps!!
dresses was in Kingdom Hearts)
designserve
03-02 06:20 PM
I have heard atleast 12-13 companies in this area have ICE audits...that may happen to any company in the near term.Let us safely assume to caution new consultants to skip this year's H1B
more...
makeup Sephiroth Kingdom Hearts
nandakumar
01-18 02:35 AM
This is an wonderful opportunity to help your self.
Please participate and show your support.
Please participate and show your support.
girlfriend KINGDOM HEARTS Play Arts Vol.2
lacrossegc
09-06 05:00 PM
" FOR the period you are outside the US" it doesnt have to be and doesnt need to be the same company ...heck you can probably go to timbuktu and work there for timbuktu Inc for all US cares ... your H1B visa will still be valid (provided you still have employment with ABC USA) and you can still enter on the visa along with a supporting job letter from ABC USA. you can still go to the offices of ABC USA and work there (provided they pay the prevailing wage for the time that you work in US, else they might open themselves to litigation (from your side for backwages) ).... ABC USA doesnt have to keep paying you in US dollars if you are not working for them in US, it will be like taking an un-paid leave of absense on an extended vacation to Canada.
The thing is that after you get the green card, you will need to come back to US and work in the same job and location as stated in the Labor Certification, atleast for about 6 months ( to avoid problems with citizenship application in the future) and then you can go to any other US employer of your choice
Well thats the quiestion does USCIS consider Company ABC USA and ABC Canada as the same company ??? Remember I will be paid in Canada on Canadian payroll.
The thing is that after you get the green card, you will need to come back to US and work in the same job and location as stated in the Labor Certification, atleast for about 6 months ( to avoid problems with citizenship application in the future) and then you can go to any other US employer of your choice
Well thats the quiestion does USCIS consider Company ABC USA and ABC Canada as the same company ??? Remember I will be paid in Canada on Canadian payroll.
hairstyles Sephiroth Kingdom Hearts
sammyb
11-15 09:53 AM
Simply and bluntly put
IV is we. If you are not there , there is no IV. We are in agony and pain. let us scream so high that even deaf may lend their ears.
What is at stake is you career. We have every thing to loose by doing nothing. I know, I have lost a whole lot. Probably I were better off moving to India after my MBA. I might have been doing much better there. But I am at the point where I cannot let got without trying. Have you reached that point yet?
Here is my personal story, if you think you can do better here without the Green Card. Think again! I have been slogging in this mess since 1999, even though I have world class qualifications (Full time MBA from a top US school, several years of work experience, PMP and marching toward CFA). All this are futile , if I don't have that stupid work permit with out any strings attached (Green Card)
Yes I do have EAD. But it is full of restriction. At least let us work together to remove that restriction..
I don't want any freaking loosers. Loosing is their nature. I want winners to work with me. Are you the one?
unless we join hands together and come forward nothing will change ...
because of personal reason I was not able to devote much time to IV recently ... will be involved more now onwards ...
IV is we. If you are not there , there is no IV. We are in agony and pain. let us scream so high that even deaf may lend their ears.
What is at stake is you career. We have every thing to loose by doing nothing. I know, I have lost a whole lot. Probably I were better off moving to India after my MBA. I might have been doing much better there. But I am at the point where I cannot let got without trying. Have you reached that point yet?
Here is my personal story, if you think you can do better here without the Green Card. Think again! I have been slogging in this mess since 1999, even though I have world class qualifications (Full time MBA from a top US school, several years of work experience, PMP and marching toward CFA). All this are futile , if I don't have that stupid work permit with out any strings attached (Green Card)
Yes I do have EAD. But it is full of restriction. At least let us work together to remove that restriction..
I don't want any freaking loosers. Loosing is their nature. I want winners to work with me. Are you the one?
unless we join hands together and come forward nothing will change ...
because of personal reason I was not able to devote much time to IV recently ... will be involved more now onwards ...
Green.Tech
07-25 09:53 PM
My duties increased, in past i was doing more tech work now i mostly manage people who do the same tech work but as i said it's all subjected to the lawyer and employer.
Sounds fair. Thanks for the info buddy. Good luck!
Sounds fair. Thanks for the info buddy. Good luck!
whyregisteration
12-19 03:18 PM
Is it necessary to file second time with I-140 reciept?
What is the fee?
Do you have new form I-485 and I-765 (EAD)?
I heard one did not need apply another I-765 (EAD) unless it is expired or voided (one 140 approved is enough :D )
now 485 fee is $1010 for an adult, already including I-765 (EAD) fee :rolleyes:
What is the fee?
Do you have new form I-485 and I-765 (EAD)?
I heard one did not need apply another I-765 (EAD) unless it is expired or voided (one 140 approved is enough :D )
now 485 fee is $1010 for an adult, already including I-765 (EAD) fee :rolleyes: