Sunday, 26 June 2011

randy jackson jr

images Randy Jackson talks to randy jackson jr. Randy Jackson of
  • Randy Jackson of



  • ksvreg
    02-25 09:55 AM
    I started talking to new employer about my joining and I requested for preparing PERM stuff before I join. This is the only this I want the new employer to do on behalf me before I join with him. The employer said Prevailing Wage determination takes 2 months. And the new employer mentioned that he can not do Prevailing Wage determination without joining. Is this right?





    wallpaper Randy Jackson of randy jackson jr. Randy Jackson in quot;American
  • Randy Jackson in quot;American



  • vhd999
    04-26 06:50 PM
    My wife recently travelled to India from Seattle.

    At the check-in counter, Lufthansa people insisted that she should pay for the second bag.

    Before the day of the trip, we called Lufthansa and confirmed that we are allowed to take two bags (50lbs). There are no other airlines involved.

    My wife insisted that she should not pay for the second bag. After some deliberations and confrontations, Lufthansa reluctantly accepted the second bag with no fees.

    Sometimes I wonder, where is the end to all this nonsense.





    randy jackson jr. and Randy Jackson#39;s baby
  • and Randy Jackson#39;s baby



  • dummgelauft
    08-20 02:06 PM
    Sir, You while your ideas are defintely ground-braking, my we know, how an "apology form USCIS" will help you with the rest of the "ideas" that your goodself has proposed.

    IMHO, the SINGLE most important "fix" (apart from Visa recpature and such) will be the removal of condition to remain employed, if an EB applicant's application is pending for more than 3..4..or 5 years.

    This alone will bring a lot of stability and peace of mind to the thousands who are suffering.





    2011 Randy Jackson in quot;American randy jackson jr. INTERVIEW: Randy Jackson
  • INTERVIEW: Randy Jackson



  • samuel5028
    04-11 02:48 AM
    You should apply neither Fiance visa (K1) or Tourist visa (B2) I guess that is the best and fastest way as far as I know.

    Why he wants to apply for fiance visa? Is that his problem? did you read his situation?



    more...


    randy jackson jr. Randy Jackson#39;s ex-wife talks
  • Randy Jackson#39;s ex-wife talks



  • st4rguitar
    04-14 08:34 PM
    Yeah, that stinks, big time. Just have your HR or attorney contact them every month or 2 months, definitely. MTR/R4R/Appeal, yes, synonymous usage - proper term at the PERM level is "Request for Review."

    is MTR the same thing as Appeal?? so far I haven't heard from the Appeal borad. as I mentioned before the HR Manager sent them a letter at the end of Jan 2008 requesting an update on my appeal but she hasn't heard anything from them. this is really taking forever. all we want them to do is to make a decision, either accept the appeal or deny, so i can move on.





    randy jackson jr. Other news
  • Other news



  • gc_on_demand
    06-11 06:52 AM
    Remember CIS told that they will make I 140 PP available in batch. I think this is first step towards that.

    As of april 2008 there are 140,000 cases are pending .. How many will get benefits of this rule any idea ?

    What will be next batch ?



    more...


    randy jackson jr. 2011 Billboard Music Awards
  • 2011 Billboard Music Awards



  • leoindiano
    03-17 11:54 AM
    there was randon LUD's over weekends....It could be accidental that LUD happened in same week. Your lawyer should be able to do an enquiry into it...





    2010 and Randy Jackson#39;s baby randy jackson jr. Randy Jackson talks to
  • Randy Jackson talks to



  • sarva1
    05-25 10:40 AM
    Called Sen Coryn's office. Kicked out of voice mail to immigration counsel. However, did leave the message with the staff. He was professional and nice. HE even thanked for calling.



    more...


    randy jackson jr. AMERICAN IDOL: Randy Jackson.
  • AMERICAN IDOL: Randy Jackson.



  • lp2007
    11-01 05:31 PM
    I think she should not have any problem with her future visits.

    My mother visits every year and spends 6 months with us since the last 6 yrs and never had an issue. She extended her stay one time.

    One of my friends mother was given a 3 month stamp one yr during b'coz she had extended her previous visit and stayed 3 months already in the same year. So the officer told her she could only stay for 6 months in any given yr, but later she extended and stayed longer and has visited US 2 times after that without any issues.

    USCIS takes between 6 weeks to <nn> weeks to process the request.

    One important thing you want to take care is, U need to send original i-94 card while requesting extension of stay and when u leave i-94 has to be returned at the airport. If your mom-in-law leaves before the application is approved, you want to be sure to save the extention documnets and mail the i-94 card back. And make sure to carry the extension approvals next time she travels so there is no confusion about unauthorized over stay. This happened with my mom. We received her approval after she had already left. So I mailed her approval to her prior to her next visit and she was fine.

    I hope this helps.





    hair INTERVIEW: Randy Jackson randy jackson jr. that brother Randy Jackson
  • that brother Randy Jackson



  • Libra
    08-15 01:26 PM
    Thank you nrakkati, i hope your signature and your no. of posts inspire many in this organization.

    Sure...Just contributed $100, will do more in coming months.



    more...


    randy jackson jr. Spergeon “Spud” Jackson Jr.
  • Spergeon “Spud” Jackson Jr.



  • pappu
    09-14 03:43 PM
    Jay is going to speak now. Its an interview.





    hot Randy Jackson#39;s ex-wife talks randy jackson jr. Genevieve and Randy Jr. have
  • Genevieve and Randy Jr. have



  • somegchuh
    09-22 06:54 PM
    Well, I don't see a problem with that. If you can file 485 without clearing 140, why can't you file 485 without clearing labor?

    We should stay modest? There are a lot of us who have waited 4+ years for labor. I think that's enough modesty and patience.


    I don't think that would be okay as you would then be jumping the hoop of I-140. I think we should just stay with the modest request of "filing 485" without visa number availability.



    more...


    house randy-jackson-andchildren-kids randy jackson jr. E-Mail Randy Jackson
  • E-Mail Randy Jackson



  • WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
    06-21 02:04 PM
    suggestions? ^^^^^^^

    1) Read the requirement of EB2. Find out who are eligible in this category (Experience and bla bla bla)
    Masters Degree, Managerial Position, Bachelor + 5 years are eligible. I am saying this because my friends have applied in these three categories to be eligible for eb2.
    2) Your new Labor (PERM) in Eb2 might take up 8-10 months.
    3) Apply I-140, I do not know if we have Premium Processing for it.
    4) Once I-140 is Approved you can port the EB3 priority date to Eb2.
    In your case 04 Eb3 will be now 04 Eb2.
    The I -485 will have the old priority date 04 Eb2.

    Most of the porting that I have heard is done by jumping ship. You ask your new employer to file in Eb2 and after your I-140 is approved you apply the old priority to EB2.





    tattoo Other news randy jackson jr. Jermaine/Randy#39;s baby mama
  • Jermaine/Randy#39;s baby mama



  • conundrum
    05-25 07:52 AM
    Kennedy's immigration council/staffers were there until late last night and currently none of them are in. It seems they would be in only by around 9-9:15



    more...


    pictures 2011 Billboard Music Awards randy jackson jr. Made By PJ2PACFAN for all the fans of michael jackson. Much props to MJ.
  • Made By PJ2PACFAN for all the fans of michael jackson. Much props to MJ.



  • NikNikon
    July 15th, 2004, 03:01 PM
    All these are amazing Anders, even with your rude intruder spoiling more potential shots you should be pleased with capturing images that a lot of photographer's only dream of taking.





    dresses Genevieve and Randy Jr. have randy jackson jr. Judges 2011 Randy Jackson
  • Judges 2011 Randy Jackson



  • anilsal
    06-17 12:09 AM
    Start off your infopass with the following question.

    I am really desperate....would you help me, pretty please? ........

    And then proceed with the other questions you have on your list.

    After you are done with all your questions and assuming USCIS hasn't kicked you out of their office, make it clear that you want USCIS to look at your application before others ahead of you in the queue. If they don't, "you will be back" for another infopass.

    If you have no intention of answering the questions, then no one is forcing you to do.:p

    Making a mockery of a person's anxiety does not really show well on your personality.:cool:

    It is his right to take info pass appointments to know more about his case. If it helps him sleep at nights, then that is a good remedy.

    Ideally, the fix for this is legislative action that is being driven by IV leadership.



    more...


    makeup AMERICAN IDOL: Randy Jackson. randy jackson jr. randy-jackson-andchildren-kids
  • randy-jackson-andchildren-kids



  • jsb
    10-25 11:42 AM
    I filed my application on July27th. Completed FP on 10th Oct. I have not received EAD yet. When i called USCIS, I got response to wait 90days from the receipt date.

    USCIS is overhelmed with filings, so delay is everywhere. How come you got your FP done so fast? I filed on July 2, and got just receipts, nothing else.





    girlfriend Jermaine/Randy#39;s baby mama randy jackson jr. Randy Jackson
  • Randy Jackson



  • sundarpn
    05-29 09:51 PM
    Oh I did not know that one person can send webfax for each state.

    When I click that link it said "You have already sent it"

    I'll check again now





    hairstyles Spergeon “Spud” Jackson Jr. randy jackson jr. File:Randy jackson pic.jpg
  • File:Randy jackson pic.jpg



  • dan19
    03-09 02:50 PM
    Based on Murthy.com, It's likely that EB3 World will move but India and China will remain stagnant:confused:


    As most EB3 numbers go to IT software and as there are so many issues, until DOS and USCIS fix these issues they wont move these forward





    vamsi_poondla
    11-10 01:59 PM
    At your own risk unless you perform other 'important' stuff like coding, debugging and testing as part of your job functions apart from IT Project Management.

    I would speak with my future employment HR and ask them enhance the designation to the one that matches what you specified in your labor.





    validIV
    06-16 11:09 AM
    Thank you Ms. Martin for your replies, it has been very helpful. As a follow up to hiralal's post, I have a question regarding H-1 status, totally unrelated to the original poster.

    If one has a valid H-1, already extended beyond 6 years and is valid till 2011, has a pending I-485: what happens when that I-485 is denied? Is the H-1 status lost immdeiately as is the EAD/AP situation?