TomPlate
02-03 02:54 PM
I am going to travel to India.
I am in H1B and have valid Advanced Parole and expired EAD.
What are the documents needed for Advanced Parole in Port Of Entry. Also my lawyer is going to file the EAD this week.
1. 485 Receipt Notice.
2. Copy of 140 Approval Notice.
3. Employment Verification Letter.
Anything else? Please let me know.
I am in H1B and have valid Advanced Parole and expired EAD.
What are the documents needed for Advanced Parole in Port Of Entry. Also my lawyer is going to file the EAD this week.
1. 485 Receipt Notice.
2. Copy of 140 Approval Notice.
3. Employment Verification Letter.
Anything else? Please let me know.
wallpaper ps3 wallpapers 1080p.
Asian
11-21 09:38 AM
I am all for it. I know some members are bitter about this potential price hike but they can still choose not to, if they don't want to.
Actually, time is money. We should not underestimate the time value of our waiting in terms of dollars. It would be still beneficial to get the GC sooner despite higher cost and find the better paid jobs without strings attached. Still many good companies are unwilling to hire h-1 b for various reasons. The time value I have lost in years of waiting is a lot more costly.
As you all remember in economics, when the demand and supply doesn't meet and regulated with fixed price, there is a long line of waiting.
As the legal process is stuck, many people are considering marriage with citizens, which is not an option for me. If not well thought of before making a decision, many will eventually divorce and the cost will be even more costly for the individuals and to the society.
Sorry if that title is misleading.
How many people here are positive that USCIS will come up with premium processing feature for I-485 stage?
Don' worry about the available visa numbers. Just express your hunch feeling.
Incrementally the waiting game is being reduced by incorporating premium processing for H1-B, Labor and lately I-140. Why not for I-485?
I am hopefull of this happening next year.
What about you?
Actually, time is money. We should not underestimate the time value of our waiting in terms of dollars. It would be still beneficial to get the GC sooner despite higher cost and find the better paid jobs without strings attached. Still many good companies are unwilling to hire h-1 b for various reasons. The time value I have lost in years of waiting is a lot more costly.
As you all remember in economics, when the demand and supply doesn't meet and regulated with fixed price, there is a long line of waiting.
As the legal process is stuck, many people are considering marriage with citizens, which is not an option for me. If not well thought of before making a decision, many will eventually divorce and the cost will be even more costly for the individuals and to the society.
Sorry if that title is misleading.
How many people here are positive that USCIS will come up with premium processing feature for I-485 stage?
Don' worry about the available visa numbers. Just express your hunch feeling.
Incrementally the waiting game is being reduced by incorporating premium processing for H1-B, Labor and lately I-140. Why not for I-485?
I am hopefull of this happening next year.
What about you?
asanghi
08-31 12:21 PM
Before voting, I saw the poll results, it said total number of votes = 9345. Then I voted "yes". The total no of votes still stands at 9345.
2011 ps3 hd wallpaper 1080p. ps3
RandyK
12-24 11:46 AM
I have printed the banners (they will go up on all the Indian stores that I can find).
I have sent out an email to all my friends who are on work permits.
I have sent out an email to all my friends who are on work permits.
more...

shankar_thanu
08-03 10:01 PM
I applied in July, RD Jul 2nd. TSC
Havent seen any changes on my case status. my name check hasn't cleared yet. I called and spoke with an IO, she said name check wasnt cleared, wouldnt tell how long its been with FBI. I asked about the 180 day name check rule and she said it doesnt matter they still woudnt work on the case till NC was cleared.
Havent seen any changes on my case status. my name check hasn't cleared yet. I called and spoke with an IO, she said name check wasnt cleared, wouldnt tell how long its been with FBI. I asked about the 180 day name check rule and she said it doesnt matter they still woudnt work on the case till NC was cleared.

pappu
10-12 08:56 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/USCIS_Monthly_Oct07.pdf
also in the monthly newsletter.
also in the monthly newsletter.
more...
suratvoice
12-17 10:46 AM
I have an offer from a great company as a program manager that involves management and coordination of teams. There will be a little programming involved. This is in the software industry
The labor was filed as software engineer whose description says that this was java focussed intense programming position.
I am EB2, india, dec 2003 with more that 180 days and 140 approved, also have my ead and AP done.
I plan to move on EAD. Would this qualify as "same or similar". The industry is the same and the job is similar (it just shows normal career progression)
what do you think?
The labor was filed as software engineer whose description says that this was java focussed intense programming position.
I am EB2, india, dec 2003 with more that 180 days and 140 approved, also have my ead and AP done.
I plan to move on EAD. Would this qualify as "same or similar". The industry is the same and the job is similar (it just shows normal career progression)
what do you think?
2010 Ps3 Wallpapers 1080p.
cox
April 3rd, 2005, 04:39 PM
Okay, I got so much helpful advice on the last one, try this shot!
I was heading into yosemite just before sunrise and caught the pre-dawn light over Half Dome. But your eye is able to discern a different dynamic range depending on where you focus, so the picture looks different than I saw the scene. For example, the sky is bright and fiery, but I have lost almost all contrast on the mountain itself. Is that a problem from a photgraphic viewpoint? I'm pretty sure it must be, but maybe it's pleasing enough as is, or you all can advise me on some post-processing to spiff it up. All help appreciated :)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/931/medium/Sunrise_over_Half-Dome_04-01-05_C.jpg (javascript:;)
I was heading into yosemite just before sunrise and caught the pre-dawn light over Half Dome. But your eye is able to discern a different dynamic range depending on where you focus, so the picture looks different than I saw the scene. For example, the sky is bright and fiery, but I have lost almost all contrast on the mountain itself. Is that a problem from a photgraphic viewpoint? I'm pretty sure it must be, but maybe it's pleasing enough as is, or you all can advise me on some post-processing to spiff it up. All help appreciated :)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/931/medium/Sunrise_over_Half-Dome_04-01-05_C.jpg (javascript:;)
more...
unseenguy
05-16 03:48 PM
Everything depends on your PD and how much time it will take to become current:
Scenario A: You are from EB3 India or China and PD later than Jun-05
In this case you can safely mark CP on your case at the time of filing I140. Always remember that it is going to take 4-6 months for a case to reach consulate, after I140 approval, when you mark CP on your I140. So if your PD will not become current in next 12-15 months, you are safe to choose this option. Because as soon as your PD is current you will get an appointment in consulate without additional fees of I824.
However, if there is a wild swing in visa bulletin like July 2007 fiasco, before your I140 is approved, then you can safely file I485.
Scenario B: You are EB2 China, PD of Jun-05.
At this time you do not have the option of filing I485, but it makes sense to mark I485 on the option & assuming your PD will be current soon. If the I140 gets approved and the PD still does not become current, like India was stuck in Jan-03 for long time, then you can take AC-I140 to the consulate the time PD gets current. If your I485 is stuck in admin processing for long time, despite a current PD, you can take AC-I140 to the consulate.
To Jun's questions: Police certificates & medical exams need to be done in home country. Personally I think, police certificates in India can be obtained pretty quickly. I personally have family ties in India, so they can get the process started when PD becomes current. I do not know about the delays in other countries.
Again choosing AOS or CP is a very tricky situation and depends on personal situation such as:
1) whether you need EAD/AP benefits for spouse or uourself.
2) your job prospects. Future and current. Vs job stability.
3) Your country and support from respective govt agencies.
On the face of it CP is not an attractive option but files must consider ACI140 and should try and get as many appointments as possible. Most EB based filers are financially secured and can afford additional expense of ACI140 & CP.
Scenario A: You are from EB3 India or China and PD later than Jun-05
In this case you can safely mark CP on your case at the time of filing I140. Always remember that it is going to take 4-6 months for a case to reach consulate, after I140 approval, when you mark CP on your I140. So if your PD will not become current in next 12-15 months, you are safe to choose this option. Because as soon as your PD is current you will get an appointment in consulate without additional fees of I824.
However, if there is a wild swing in visa bulletin like July 2007 fiasco, before your I140 is approved, then you can safely file I485.
Scenario B: You are EB2 China, PD of Jun-05.
At this time you do not have the option of filing I485, but it makes sense to mark I485 on the option & assuming your PD will be current soon. If the I140 gets approved and the PD still does not become current, like India was stuck in Jan-03 for long time, then you can take AC-I140 to the consulate the time PD gets current. If your I485 is stuck in admin processing for long time, despite a current PD, you can take AC-I140 to the consulate.
To Jun's questions: Police certificates & medical exams need to be done in home country. Personally I think, police certificates in India can be obtained pretty quickly. I personally have family ties in India, so they can get the process started when PD becomes current. I do not know about the delays in other countries.
Again choosing AOS or CP is a very tricky situation and depends on personal situation such as:
1) whether you need EAD/AP benefits for spouse or uourself.
2) your job prospects. Future and current. Vs job stability.
3) Your country and support from respective govt agencies.
On the face of it CP is not an attractive option but files must consider ACI140 and should try and get as many appointments as possible. Most EB based filers are financially secured and can afford additional expense of ACI140 & CP.
hair 02 X Sexy Wallpaper 1080p; ps3 wallpapers 1080p. 1080p wallpaper scenery.
kshitijnt
07-03 03:27 AM
Mine is not h1 extension but what is called transfer - Company A to company B. Can I not enter using Company A's documents as they did not cancel my h1b and wont cancel it either. Also I will get pay stub from them till jul 15 for work done till jun 20th.
Since you have already joined company B, you should reenter, showing company Bs receipt notice, offer later, paystubs and company As approval notice along with I94 and passport.
Since you have already joined company B, you should reenter, showing company Bs receipt notice, offer later, paystubs and company As approval notice along with I94 and passport.
more...
ita
10-26 10:28 AM
Hi ,
Cna someone give me the customer Servcie #s to call For TSC
Are they by service center?
Wat is Second Level Support and what is the # to call them?
Cna someone give me the customer Servcie #s to call For TSC
Are they by service center?
Wat is Second Level Support and what is the # to call them?
hot ps3 wallpapers 1080p. portal 2
drirshad
07-24 03:21 AM
You can try hide her in the suitcase u r carrying or get a tourist visa for Canada then get F-1 in Canada as independent then travel in by road ..........
Or u can try hire a coyote on mexican border and get in walking thru the border during the night ...
Or u can try hire a coyote on mexican border and get in walking thru the border during the night ...
more...
house -ps3-wallpaper-1080p
bazuka6
10-20 09:14 PM
I seriously think IV should take specific instances of past delays due to FBI checks and USCIS delays and highlight these.. A letter campaign supporting Mayorkas should be sent to senatiors.
Letter must specifically highlight how Grassley's allegations are unfounded (based on his history) and how Mayorkas has increased transparency within USCIS and helped legitimate aliens get their immigration benefits in a timely fashion instead of perpetuating bureaucratic delays
Letter must specifically highlight how Grassley's allegations are unfounded (based on his history) and how Mayorkas has increased transparency within USCIS and helped legitimate aliens get their immigration benefits in a timely fashion instead of perpetuating bureaucratic delays
tattoo tattoo ps3 wallpapers 1080p. night ps3 hd wallpaper 1080p. hd wallpaper
small2006
08-20 02:38 PM
I gto the same response last week. They were so adamant in denying me the info that I got frustrated and hung up on her.:mad:
more...
pictures hair Full HD Wallpapers 1080p ps3 hd wallpaper 1080p. ps3 wallpapers 1080p.

gc28262
07-21 09:33 AM
IMO it looks like USCIS is trying to find some reason to deny an H1B petition. Fragomen doesn't have the guts to defend their clients before USCIS since they underwent some investigation.
They are just trying to play safe.
They are just trying to play safe.
dresses nature wallpaper 1080p
lotsofspace
02-14 12:54 AM
Find yourself chocked up with G.C delay ? find your voice here.
- Immigration voice
- Immigration voice
more...
makeup ps3 wallpapers 1080p. megan
Bytes4Lunch
03-07 10:12 AM
"dingudi" , Throughout every immigration forums, everyone mentions the use of AP in such cases.
I consulted with 3 attorneys, 2 of them were attorneys for fortune 500 companies and they clearly suggested that its ok to come back on the AP. The only thing one of the attorneys had mentioned was that I could be in for questionning if my h1B visa application was pending due to security clearance, which I knew it was not after I spoke with the consulate. So I think I have to disagree with you on this one.
If I would have used AP very carefully like you mentioned I would have been stuck for weeks, possibly months and that was starting to affect my work with my employer. A week vacation in India became more than a month.
I consulted with 3 attorneys, 2 of them were attorneys for fortune 500 companies and they clearly suggested that its ok to come back on the AP. The only thing one of the attorneys had mentioned was that I could be in for questionning if my h1B visa application was pending due to security clearance, which I knew it was not after I spoke with the consulate. So I think I have to disagree with you on this one.
If I would have used AP very carefully like you mentioned I would have been stuck for weeks, possibly months and that was starting to affect my work with my employer. A week vacation in India became more than a month.
girlfriend ps3 wallpapers 1080p. hd love

sanju_dba
09-29 01:47 PM
While leaving India is there any place we can declare saying this gold we are taking out of india.
This way when we enter back in india , we can show evidence that the gold was purchased in india itself and no hassels from customs.
This way when we enter back in india , we can show evidence that the gold was purchased in india itself and no hassels from customs.
hairstyles Full HD Wallpapers 1080p
sac-r-ten
03-22 11:03 AM
Thanks Sac-e-ten,
My husband will talk to lawyer soon ....but he's very depressed and me too...what are the options do we have ...do we need to file appeal through lawyer ...my company is not showing any interests. Sir ..please advise..ur help will be highly appreciated...
Yes, i think you have to appeal through a lawyer.
1. BTW what questions were asked to you during interview?
2. Also the denial says " the petetioner does not appear to be either able or willing to provide qualifying employemnt for the principle applicant in the united states in accordance with a appropriate laws and regulations". Do they mention what law? Does it mention employee-employer relationship?
If employer is not showing interest, then you have to talk to the employer about hiring your own lawyer and filing appeal and/or new h4 petition for you.
Also, there is free-attorney sessions every 1st 3 thursdays of the month here on IV. check with ivcoordinator@gmail.com for that.
Also, don't call anybody Sir out here. we are all in diff sections of the same boat called Immigration sailing against tide called USCIS.
Hope things get resolved for you.Good luck.
My husband will talk to lawyer soon ....but he's very depressed and me too...what are the options do we have ...do we need to file appeal through lawyer ...my company is not showing any interests. Sir ..please advise..ur help will be highly appreciated...
Yes, i think you have to appeal through a lawyer.
1. BTW what questions were asked to you during interview?
2. Also the denial says " the petetioner does not appear to be either able or willing to provide qualifying employemnt for the principle applicant in the united states in accordance with a appropriate laws and regulations". Do they mention what law? Does it mention employee-employer relationship?
If employer is not showing interest, then you have to talk to the employer about hiring your own lawyer and filing appeal and/or new h4 petition for you.
Also, there is free-attorney sessions every 1st 3 thursdays of the month here on IV. check with ivcoordinator@gmail.com for that.
Also, don't call anybody Sir out here. we are all in diff sections of the same boat called Immigration sailing against tide called USCIS.
Hope things get resolved for you.Good luck.
chanduv23
07-31 11:10 AM
You are not. EAD is basically for spouse. Primary applicant need to be careful on using EAD.
I second that. EAD must be used only in dire circumstances like exploitative employer, low salary, layoff, fired, etc.. if you are having a decent job and good pay, you are better off to be on h1b as much as possible
I second that. EAD must be used only in dire circumstances like exploitative employer, low salary, layoff, fired, etc.. if you are having a decent job and good pay, you are better off to be on h1b as much as possible
eldrick
08-16 02:49 PM
I guess we dont have a choice but to pay.
Thank you all for your advise.
One more thing, no form G-28 was given to me to sign. What does this mean?
Thank you all for your advise.
One more thing, no form G-28 was given to me to sign. What does this mean?