Monday, 27 June 2011

pink animal print bedding

images Pink and Brown Zebra Toddler pink animal print bedding. Pink amp; Taupe Leopard Baby
  • Pink amp; Taupe Leopard Baby



  • Redeye
    12-19 08:26 PM
    Abhjitp thanks for your reply.





    wallpaper Pink amp; Taupe Leopard Baby pink animal print bedding. house Zebra pink animal print
  • house Zebra pink animal print



  • Imm_Exploited
    07-30 11:00 AM
    I am not an expert on this situation, but here is my $0.02 since most of us should have been once on F1 and then moved on to H1 and then to GC:

    1. GC is always filed for a future 'permanent employment' opportunity. That doesn't mean that the GC applicant cannot be working for the employer at the time of applying for I-485.

    2. As long as the applicant can prove that he/she can start work with the sposoring emplyer as soon as the GC is approved, the F1 status should be fine (if at all the COS is approved by USCIS).

    3. I cannot understand the reason for changing to F1 status and pusuing education on full-time basis. Is it for some sheer academic purposes or is it for some kind of a lower fee at school or is it for tax purposes? Does the person asking the question have an existing job with the sponsoring employer?

    IMHO, as long as the applicant has the support of the sponsoring emplyer, it should be fine to go back and forth on statuses. My suggestion would be to just keep working on EAD and pursue education on a part-time basis. If the spouse has an EAD, he/she could either work and study on part-time basis or work full-time and go to school part-time. Bottomline, if it was me, I would never even consider changing my status to F1.

    Sincerely - IE





    pink animal print bedding. Pink amp; Zebra Print Bedding
  • Pink amp; Zebra Print Bedding



  • bcg_consultant
    02-13 04:35 PM
    same here, my PD is Aug 2004 EB3(ROW) but my I-140 and 485 is still pending at NSC(more than 240 days).I dont have any hope that my I-140 will be cleared any time soon...Good bless H1B people

    Folks,

    Need a little advice. We (my husband and I) filed our 485 on July 2 under EB-3and have received AP, EAD, FP etc. Our PD date (July 7, 2001) got current in the March bulletin:). I wanted to check if there is way to find out if our cases have been adjudicated and are ready for approval as and when a visa # is allocated in March.

    Thanks





    2011 house Zebra pink animal print pink animal print bedding. ~wild animals~ ZEBRA print
  • ~wild animals~ ZEBRA print



  • lutherpraveen
    09-19 06:44 PM
    Lying on the table.... End of discussion.

    Before this discussion thread grows bigger and hopes get inflated, I thought I should quote logiclife's post on "Order to Lie on the Table", that was discussed sometime ago for a different amendment. Enjoy the logic and humor.



    more...


    pink animal print bedding. pink with leopard print
  • pink with leopard print



  • krish.d.rao
    11-06 10:11 AM
    Any one knows which Airline is good (Cost & Service) from Newark to Bangalore? I have flown AI with stop over in Bom, but would prefer something direct to Bangalore.

    Thanks

    Air France has a Newark - Paris - Bangalore flight but their price/ service combination is not great. I flew Jet recently and the experience was the best in my 10 years of coach class flying. They do have a stop over in BOM which is not as good as flying direct to BLR but it is not bad either.





    pink animal print bedding. pink animal print bedding.
  • pink animal print bedding.



  • english_august
    09-11 12:29 AM
    Bump!!



    more...


    pink animal print bedding. Pink Zebra Print Bedding
  • Pink Zebra Print Bedding



  • yetanotherguyinline
    01-18 01:48 PM
    Great initiative Gopal :)





    2010 Pink amp; Zebra Print Bedding pink animal print bedding. Pink and Brown Zebra Toddler
  • Pink and Brown Zebra Toddler



  • gccovet
    11-17 07:57 AM
    IV gurus Please help.

    My friend joined an X company short time ago. He was about to file GC with that company. The company laid of people in the last week.
    Now they are saying to my friend that they cannot file for his labor as they have laid of people and they have to wait 6 months before filing.

    Is it true if a company laid of people it should wait 6 month before it files for labor again?
    Is there a way to avoid the waiting period.

    My friend is in 5 th year of his H1B

    Thanks

    I went thru the same thing 5-6 years back, Big blue(IBM) was laying off people they were not filing for LC's for 6 months.
    I guess, your friend needs to find some company to file his GC while he still continues with his current employer. Once LC is approved, he can opt to join the LC sponsorer employer.
    GCCovet



    more...


    pink animal print bedding. Zebra print bed in a bag
  • Zebra print bed in a bag



  • BPforGC
    06-23 04:12 PM
    Guys,

    Lets focus energies on "Reuniting Families Act". Use this word. Its important. Visa recapture is part of it, but emphasize "FAMILY".

    We need this bill and 350,000 VISAS that come with it. We have to make sure that those VISAs don't need to used 'per country' basis. Those VISAs must be distributed to whoever is in line, no matter which country they belong to.

    IV core, please focus on this. We need this bill and all those recaptured VISAs can be used for anyone in the line, pre-adjudication complete and held-up because there is no VISA, irrespective of the changeability.





    hair ~wild animals~ ZEBRA print pink animal print bedding. wallpaper pink animal print
  • wallpaper pink animal print



  • vinoddas
    07-30 02:37 AM
    I liked the joke.. the title originally was: "Difficult Spouse related GC question" ;)

    I will definitely consider doing that. I am just afraid that I might get my GC even before I get a chance to do a court marriage.

    Thanks for the input.



    more...


    pink animal print bedding. 2011 pink animal print
  • 2011 pink animal print



  • glus
    07-10 07:54 PM
    I think employer should bear the full cost of H1B and H1B extension. It is illegal for the employer to get that money from employee.

    This is not your business. We are here to help. If a person asks for advise, please provide it if you can. You comments may seem to be valid, but this is not what the user is asking for....

    regards,





    hot pink with leopard print pink animal print bedding. Zebra Print Bedding - Bring
  • Zebra Print Bedding - Bring



  • GCwaitforever
    01-24 11:27 AM
    Filing for I-485 is better as after six months, the employers can not do much. Disagree with this post altogether.



    more...


    house pink animal print bedding. pink animal print bedding. pink animal print bedding.
  • pink animal print bedding.



  • dyamannavar
    07-18 10:18 AM
    If EAD is not filed along with I485 application, Do we need to wait for I485 reciept to file EAD or a copy of 485 application is enough?

    Thanks,
    Rajeev

    Here is:

    e-file 765(180 $)
    Send copy of 485 along with printout of receipt
    Wait for FP appointment
    Done(got cards 40 days later)


    I already did it for wife, son and myself.

    Saved about 1500$





    tattoo pink animal print bedding. pink animal print bedding. your Pink Animal Print
  • your Pink Animal Print



  • nhfirefighter13
    June 4th, 2004, 09:04 PM
    I needed that laugh after the day I've had. Thanks.
    Gary
    Thank you...thankyouverymuch. I'll be here all week and twice on Sunday. :p

    Everyone needs a nice daily dose of humor and I'm not above making fun of myself. :)



    more...


    pictures Pink Zebra Print Bedding pink animal print bedding. The animal print bedding and
  • The animal print bedding and



  • radhay
    02-01 01:27 PM
    Here is what I would do..
    1. Pay off your debts..
    2. Collect 6 months of paycheck equivalent money in CDs.
    3. Buy life insurance.
    4. contribute to 401K if employer offers a match.
    5. Start children's education fund (4o3b?)
    6. Buy some gold may be 5-10% of savings.
    7. Invest in US based large cap consistent dividend yielding stocks > 4% yield (example:- PFE & T).
    8. Invest in an index fund with exposure to global economies with low expense ratio.
    9. Invest in your health (gym membership or equipment etc..)
    10. Buy some real estate if you can afford.





    dresses Zebra Print Bedding - Bring pink animal print bedding. Pink Zebra Print Comforter and
  • Pink Zebra Print Comforter and



  • eagerr2i
    08-30 01:03 PM
    A clarification to the questions raised, you may book a ticket for a friend or a relative using your airlines miles. I have done that for some of my relatives and friends on a few instances in the recent past. Hence, there is no need to transfer miles to the individual traveling.

    You may not sell the miles in any form.



    more...


    makeup Zebra print bed in a bag pink animal print bedding. pink animal print bedding.
  • pink animal print bedding.



  • ravi.shah
    02-07 11:01 AM
    link??

    Live Video - C-SPAN2 | C-SPAN (http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN2/)





    girlfriend your Pink Animal Print pink animal print bedding. zebra print bedding : Pink
  • zebra print bedding : Pink



  • Queen Josephine
    July 15th, 2004, 04:43 PM
    I think the last 2 are the best! These are absolutely wonderful!





    hairstyles 2011 pink animal print pink animal print bedding. my animal print bedding.
  • my animal print bedding.



  • sanjay
    02-02 12:03 PM
    `Sec. 245B. (a) In General- The Secretary of Homeland Security may adjust the status of an alien to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if the alien--
    `(1) was physically present in the United States for a continuous period of not less than 5 years immediately preceding the date on which this provision was enacted and has maintained continuous physical presence since then;

    Any thoughts???

    Assume:

    This mean from the date this bill gets enacted, one should stay in USA for five years continuously.

    It's impossible, atleast for me. I can't even think that I won't be able to go to India for 5 years. It would be a torture on my soul. This kind of clause works for an un-documented immigrant, who don't have a choice to leave but not for legal immigrant.

    What my company tell me to go to another country say some Brazil to implement project and infrastructure and I had to stay 2 months? Then I have to start afresh ?





    vikramy
    06-22 10:14 AM
    From what i know If chest x-ray is clear you are good. I would suggest to find a different surgeon. good to have a second opinion

    Guys,

    I have got a RFE for my medical on 9th June 2009. We got our medical done in July 2007 and filed in July 2007.

    The RFE is mentioning my medical records cannot be found. we are pretty sure we did file it.

    My lawyer says the best way is to get a new medical done and send the new reports. I heard his advise and went to get a new medical exam. The civil surgeon asked me for PPD (TB Test) reports from previous years (1998) as in 2007 (when only the X Rays were done and they were clear), the size of the induration was NOT required but says now we need the size. I am trying to get the reports from the hospital where I got the testing done, but it has been more than 7 days and i am still waiting. The civil surgeon says that if we don't find the records we can do another TB test.

    My PCP says that once the TB test is positive, it is always going to be positive (which is true as i got it done twice - 1997 and 1998) and the 2nd time the induration was more than the first time. If i get it 3rd time, is it going to be more induration? Also, are there chances of reaction due to getting it done the 3rd time? I think my PCP mentioned something like this earlier.

    The civil surgeon says that if the induration is more than 10 mm, i might have to go through treatment :( I was shocked to hear that and did some reading and found out from another member too that the treatment is recommended and NOT required.

    If the TB test results from 1998, don't come in time for me to respond to the RFE, can i not send the copy of my original medical done? I am going to ask the lawyer about it too, but wanted to know some personal experience of the folks who have gone through it.





    hebron
    08-10 09:55 AM
    I am an EB3 applicant with PD of Sep 2004. I have an EAD but I haven't used it yet. I am still on H1-B.

    I have 12 years of experience and a masters degree and given the hopeless EB3 backlog, I have been looking for other suitable employment opportunities (EB2) for the past few weeks.


    I have a few questions for the IV members who have switched to new employers and have successfully ported EB3 to EB2:

    1. Should I use my EAD and invoke AC21 to transfer to a new employer or should I ask them to file H1-B transfer.

    2. How soon is it reasonable to ask the prospective employer to file EB2 labor? I do not want to blow up an opportunity being unreassonable.


    In my mind, I am thinking about asking the employer to file for EB2 labor and use my EAD to start working. This is under the assumption that asking an employer to do H1-B transfer and also file EB2 labor might be too much to ask (expense wise) .


    Any suggestions/ advice appreciated.