sac-r-ten
03-12 09:54 AM
really funny...
but hey it should go in the "Lighten Up" thread, instead of creating a new thread. just a thought.
but hey it should go in the "Lighten Up" thread, instead of creating a new thread. just a thought.
wallpaper images images point blank indonesia gm point blank indonesia. foto point
Aah_GC
07-25 10:14 AM
Congratulations on you new job. Like others have suggested - make sure you do a good job of sending our AC21 docs - now that you know that your employer is going to revoke I140. Also be ready for any RFE / NOID and prepare your documentation before hand.
Good luck.
Good news is that I'm working again. While I was out of a job, I converted from H1 to EAD under my previous employer (consultancy).
Now, I've finally found a job although this is a full time opportunity. I'm going to be using my EAD / AC21 .
Question: Since I'm no longer working for my previous employer, they are going to be revoking my I140 next month. I believe this is not a problem since my case has been pending for more than 180 days so that's a good thing.. What I do want to know is whether my status is in any jeopardy since I haven't generated any income for about 3 months?
Thanks for any replies. I really need to find out the answer to this. A lot of forum info suggests that I'm ok but I'd very much like to hear any / all viewpoints on this issue.
Good luck.
Good news is that I'm working again. While I was out of a job, I converted from H1 to EAD under my previous employer (consultancy).
Now, I've finally found a job although this is a full time opportunity. I'm going to be using my EAD / AC21 .
Question: Since I'm no longer working for my previous employer, they are going to be revoking my I140 next month. I believe this is not a problem since my case has been pending for more than 180 days so that's a good thing.. What I do want to know is whether my status is in any jeopardy since I haven't generated any income for about 3 months?
Thanks for any replies. I really need to find out the answer to this. A lot of forum info suggests that I'm ok but I'd very much like to hear any / all viewpoints on this issue.
learning01
05-22 12:48 PM
It is their level of competence and their best.
Who are you (or we) to label them otherwise. LOL.
No mention on incompetence on part of DOL?
Who are you (or we) to label them otherwise. LOL.
No mention on incompetence on part of DOL?
2011 girlfriend logo point blank indonesia. logo point blank indonesia gm point
gc_check
01-23 12:29 PM
One thing to notice, the Processing Dates are as of November 30, 2008 that is posted on Jan 23, 2009 for all 4 service centers.
more...
digital2k
08-06 02:20 PM
*
CantLeaveAmerica
03-28 09:48 AM
guys, Murthy says EB2 will move forward in May 2008 bulletine. Reason is getting leftover visa from EB1 India's category.
http://murthy.com/bulletin.html
hoping big forward move.:D
Great for us...aren't are Indian PHD's in the US are as scholarly and motivated as before? lol To think that there are left over visas in this category beats me ! :D
http://murthy.com/bulletin.html
hoping big forward move.:D
Great for us...aren't are Indian PHD's in the US are as scholarly and motivated as before? lol To think that there are left over visas in this category beats me ! :D
more...
thescadaman
11-04 09:23 AM
A little over a months time, I received a letter saying that the typo on my last name has been corrected. I could confirm that since the mailing address had all the correct details.
Hence, I guess, their typo correction system is a bit slow but it works!
ISSUE RESOLVED!
Hence, I guess, their typo correction system is a bit slow but it works!
ISSUE RESOLVED!
2010 hairstyles logo point blank indonesia. logo point blank indonesia gm point

casinoroyale
01-07 11:47 AM
Sorry aps. I corrected the typo above. Please read my post again. I meant to say "after using EAD".
more...
kaisersose
07-27 11:30 AM
Guys�
Urgent advise is required.
My PERM was approved in April-07 and now I have just filed the concurrent 140/485. Now the company is transferring me to a new location (State) early next month with a possible change in the salary than what�s mentioned on my PERM. Can anyone please advise if there will be some impact on my 140/485 applications if:
a) I moved to a different state and, (My work location on PERM is California).
b) If I will be getting less salary than what�s mentioned on my PERM
Thanks much,
a) As long as the company Head office does not move and that is where your Labor was filed, you are OK.
b) You can get lesser salary now. But if USCIS interviews you, you should have an offer letter with salary greater than or equal to PERM salary. In other words, your employer should not pay you lesser than PERM salary once you get the GC. of course, marginal differences may not be a problem.
Urgent advise is required.
My PERM was approved in April-07 and now I have just filed the concurrent 140/485. Now the company is transferring me to a new location (State) early next month with a possible change in the salary than what�s mentioned on my PERM. Can anyone please advise if there will be some impact on my 140/485 applications if:
a) I moved to a different state and, (My work location on PERM is California).
b) If I will be getting less salary than what�s mentioned on my PERM
Thanks much,
a) As long as the company Head office does not move and that is where your Labor was filed, you are OK.
b) You can get lesser salary now. But if USCIS interviews you, you should have an offer letter with salary greater than or equal to PERM salary. In other words, your employer should not pay you lesser than PERM salary once you get the GC. of course, marginal differences may not be a problem.
hair pangkat point blank
rajuram
08-21 12:19 AM
#4 in my post, was just to lighten the mood. Other things are definately worth considering.
Having been in these forums for years now...I know that IV cannot do much about retrogression until president decides to push for CIR. That may be at least 1 year away, if not more. Recapture of visa numbers is also next to impossible in this economy.
But somethings that may be worth trying in the interim are -
1. More flexibility in changing jobs under AC21, to allow career progression. This may not require a legislative fix.
2. Longer duration AP.
3. Fee reduction for 2nd & subsequent renewal of EADs and APs.
4. An apology from USCIS for the delay!!
Having been in these forums for years now...I know that IV cannot do much about retrogression until president decides to push for CIR. That may be at least 1 year away, if not more. Recapture of visa numbers is also next to impossible in this economy.
But somethings that may be worth trying in the interim are -
1. More flexibility in changing jobs under AC21, to allow career progression. This may not require a legislative fix.
2. Longer duration AP.
3. Fee reduction for 2nd & subsequent renewal of EADs and APs.
4. An apology from USCIS for the delay!!
more...
schandra
11-24 04:50 PM
Same here too
Stuck in EB3 though - I-140 Denied in Aug 2008 and filed an Appeal.
And to make it worse, no time left in H1 either, as I have been here since 2001.
Is there any alternative to this?
As in, can we apply for another I-140 while the appeal is still going on?
I seached in the AAO decisions website and the signs are not very encouraging. attached link has Jul 30 2009 decision in regards to 3 yr bachelor with diploma. I am seeing a lot of these.
http://www.uscis.gov/err/B6%20-%20Skilled%20Workers,%20Professionals,%20and%20Oth er%20Workers/Decisions_Issued_in_2009/Jul302009_07B6203.pdf
Is there nothing we can do to tackle this situation?
I would REALLY appreciate if you anyone can provide more info or share their experiences, provide an opinion, ANYTHING.
Thanks
Subbu
Stuck in EB3 though - I-140 Denied in Aug 2008 and filed an Appeal.
And to make it worse, no time left in H1 either, as I have been here since 2001.
Is there any alternative to this?
As in, can we apply for another I-140 while the appeal is still going on?
I seached in the AAO decisions website and the signs are not very encouraging. attached link has Jul 30 2009 decision in regards to 3 yr bachelor with diploma. I am seeing a lot of these.
http://www.uscis.gov/err/B6%20-%20Skilled%20Workers,%20Professionals,%20and%20Oth er%20Workers/Decisions_Issued_in_2009/Jul302009_07B6203.pdf
Is there nothing we can do to tackle this situation?
I would REALLY appreciate if you anyone can provide more info or share their experiences, provide an opinion, ANYTHING.
Thanks
Subbu
hot Jual clan point blank
STAmisha
11-14 05:55 PM
My RIR is rejected. My LC is still pending.
My lawyer says it is moved to TR queue
If My case is moved to TR queue, does it mean very significant delay in getting my LC? Because in such a case this is my breaking point.Ready to quit and give up after these years and years if pain
My lawyer says it is moved to TR queue
If My case is moved to TR queue, does it mean very significant delay in getting my LC? Because in such a case this is my breaking point.Ready to quit and give up after these years and years if pain
more...
house point blank indonesia. gm point blank indonesia. gm
puskeygadha
07-17 02:33 PM
any news from fragemon
tattoo gm point blank indonesia.
eb3_nepa
10-02 12:33 PM
Hi,
What exactly is the deal with the 2 I-94s? We get one with the H1-approval and one when we enter/re-enter the country. Now when we leave the country they automatically take then I-94 attached to the passport. What happens to the I-94 with the H1B approval. Are we supposed to give that away as well? I have left and entered the country 2-3 times but never surrendered the I-94 attached to the h1B.
Can someone please let us know how this I-94 surrendering and numbering works?
What exactly is the deal with the 2 I-94s? We get one with the H1-approval and one when we enter/re-enter the country. Now when we leave the country they automatically take then I-94 attached to the passport. What happens to the I-94 with the H1B approval. Are we supposed to give that away as well? I have left and entered the country 2-3 times but never surrendered the I-94 attached to the h1B.
Can someone please let us know how this I-94 surrendering and numbering works?
more...
pictures Point Blank Indonesia: sdsp
indianabacklog
10-25 02:29 PM
Ok, count on me and will be there at 11:00 am.
See you Saturday, please see the previous reply to USIRIT as I suggest we meet outside.
See you Saturday, please see the previous reply to USIRIT as I suggest we meet outside.
dresses gm point blank indonesia. logo point blank indonesia. logo point blank
heywhat
10-24 01:37 PM
I gave you green .. be happy .. and keep helping others
Someone gave me a red dot for this post. Why?? Now folks think twice before trying to help someone on this forum, you might get a negative reputation.
Someone gave me a red dot for this post. Why?? Now folks think twice before trying to help someone on this forum, you might get a negative reputation.
more...
makeup point blank indonesia lucu.
EB3_SEP04
08-27 05:33 PM
Hi,
My company filed for I-140 around Dec-2007. During first week of Sep-2008 USCIS case status page was showing "I-140 is approved". After that since third week of Sep-2008 case status page is showing "Documents mailed to applicant".
But neighter my lawyer not my employer had received the approval notice in mail.
How to obtain the duplicate or copy of this approved I-140? What form need to be submitted? where? and how much time it takes?
Thanks,
Even an entry level lawyer knows how to request\obtain a document that USCIS has sent but is not received. I suspect they are not telling the truth because they don't want to give you a copy.
If the lawyer simply calls USCIS 800 number on the I-140 receipt notice and provides relevent information they would at least send a COPY if not original or duplicate.
My company filed for I-140 around Dec-2007. During first week of Sep-2008 USCIS case status page was showing "I-140 is approved". After that since third week of Sep-2008 case status page is showing "Documents mailed to applicant".
But neighter my lawyer not my employer had received the approval notice in mail.
How to obtain the duplicate or copy of this approved I-140? What form need to be submitted? where? and how much time it takes?
Thanks,
Even an entry level lawyer knows how to request\obtain a document that USCIS has sent but is not received. I suspect they are not telling the truth because they don't want to give you a copy.
If the lawyer simply calls USCIS 800 number on the I-140 receipt notice and provides relevent information they would at least send a COPY if not original or duplicate.
girlfriend house logo point blank indonesia. Hey everyone, I am looking for computing
jagran
07-31 03:11 PM
From where you got this fact? If this is the fact then PD won't be hovering in 2001 since last 5 years. In those days, PD for EB3 was always current so every body applied in EB3.
The Sept bulletin will be
EB2I - Dec 03
EB3I - U
The Sept bulletin will be
EB2I - Dec 03
EB3I - U
hairstyles tattoo point blank indonesia
subba
06-19 10:01 AM
He says that is what he always used and he never had a problem.
snathan
02-06 06:47 PM
Thanks a lot for heart warming response .
I greatly appreciate your comments .
Ask him to file a law suit and he will pay you whatever you earned from you. He is just threadening. Nothing else.
I greatly appreciate your comments .
Ask him to file a law suit and he will pay you whatever you earned from you. He is just threadening. Nothing else.
pitha
07-05 12:41 PM
by now everybody might have heard stories about how USCIS pulled staff and worked overtime and weekends to utilize the 60k visas in one month to prevent the july 485 filings.
What I am wondering is why did they do it. One obvious reason is the incresed fee comming into effect from July 30 2007. In addition to it what are the other reasons.
Is there any agenda within USCIS to prevent people from getting EAD and ac21 benefits?
Is USCIS filled with anti immgrant mentality who have takem upon themselves to make our lives difficult?
What I am wondering is why did they do it. One obvious reason is the incresed fee comming into effect from July 30 2007. In addition to it what are the other reasons.
Is there any agenda within USCIS to prevent people from getting EAD and ac21 benefits?
Is USCIS filled with anti immgrant mentality who have takem upon themselves to make our lives difficult?