Thursday, 23 June 2011

check wallpaper

images mrkennedy-mic-check-wallpaper- check wallpaper. Check out the other
  • Check out the other



  • Aah_GC
    10-26 03:15 PM
    I wonder why she would have to get her H4 stamped? If she has an EAD and the AP - she should just use that. Isn't AP meant just for that? - To ignore the stamping hassle and just return safe.





    wallpaper Check out the other check wallpaper. Check. Wallpaper paste and
  • Check. Wallpaper paste and



  • bslraju
    09-14 11:42 AM
    Thanks in advance gurus!!

    the job description says "Bachelors degree (B.A) in related area and 4-6 years of experience
    in the field or in a related area."

    Will this be a problem??
    as one of EB2 requirement is BS or equivalent US degree with 5 years of experience.
    But this job desc says its 4-6 years..
    Shout it say 5 or more years ??? please help me by commenting on this!!

    (This is my 10th year in USA, I would have become UK citizen if i have gone to UK in 2000)

    Thank you,





    check wallpaper. Download medium wallpaper of
  • Download medium wallpaper of



  • vin13
    03-09 11:41 AM
    Yeah I think it makes sense to fill I9 form because that way you make it clear that your intent moving forward is to be on AOS rather than H1. In case you dont do it then you are on dual status with H1 being primary status so in that case it is open to wide interpretation of CIS officers to classify it as out of status or in status.

    Read the earlier posts. The person is not working. How will you fill I-9 when you have stopped working?





    2011 Check. Wallpaper paste and check wallpaper. Check out this digital
  • Check out this digital



  • Templarian
    08-20 01:08 PM
    I'll try it when I get off work in 3.5 hours and see how it goes.



    more...


    check wallpaper. Check out more wallpaper from
  • Check out more wallpaper from



  • happy1
    08-14 05:48 PM
    Most personal finance books will tell you that cash life policies (such as Universal Life) are financially bad investments. They are laced with all sorts of fees, which is why salespeople recommend them.

    I was proposing for combination. Not 100% UL. Only an agent can find a sweet spot of this combination. Instead if 100% term (ex. $35/mo for 30 years = $12,600). How about 20% UL and 80% term? In this case probably you will get 2 or 3K back (which is not bad instead of loosing entire amount). I was not suggesting Life Insurance as investment, sorry for not being clear. I met with my agent 3 times discussed all options and it worked out well for me.





    check wallpaper. Gingham Check Wallpaper
  • Gingham Check Wallpaper



  • coopheal
    12-30 11:14 AM
    I think all Gravitation was saying is PD needs to be after 1st May 2001.

    This is an interesting theory about EB3 ppl moving to EB2 and jamming EB2 as well. Good for EB3 ppl having PB in 2003 at least.

    Although it does scare me that even if 20% people moved to EB2, and EB2 is now stagnant, so how many more are left in EB3 before June 2003.



    more...


    check wallpaper. Check out the wallpaper
  • Check out the wallpaper



  • waitingmygc
    10-09 05:12 PM
    CheckRaise,

    Had you got audit for your Perm?

    If not, then it should be approved by now. Currently, DOL is proccesing December 2008 non audit cases.





    2010 Download medium wallpaper of check wallpaper. mrkennedy-mic-check-wallpaper-
  • mrkennedy-mic-check-wallpaper-



  • bhatt
    06-05 10:58 PM
    Hi,

    I have been selected for the Green Card Diversity lottery and have some questions:

    I have been working for the past 6 years on a H1B visa and have been laid off in March.
    I am currently out of status, my H1B has expired, but I have an approved extension I797A form and I-94 untill October 2010.
    I am planning to return to my home country July 31 (at that point I will be out of status for 4.5 months, but have not aquired unlawful presence).

    1- Is my Green card application/approval in jeopardy by being out of status?
    2- Is it possible to have my status adjusted and proceed inside the United States?
    3- Do I increase my changes to obtain approval if I return as soon as possible to my home country instead of waiting until July 31st?
    4- Is it possible for me to travel to the US on a tourist visa while waiting for a response from the consular center?http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
    5- Overall, what would be the recommended approach to give the best chance of approval?

    Thanks in advance!
    Congragulations for winning the Lottery!:)
    1. Being out of status for upto 6 months ( 180 days is Ok). generally ?USCIS will pardon it
    2. I am not sure
    3 dont; know
    4. yes
    5. consult a good attorney



    more...


    check wallpaper. Texture Check Wallpaper
  • Texture Check Wallpaper



  • rgpr
    03-28 06:19 PM
    Dear All,

    I currently hold an F1 visa and am enrolled in a PhD program. I want to discontinue PhD and work on an H1B visa. I have an MS degree from a US University and had used up the OPT period in the past.

    My questions are as follows:


    Is it legal to quit the PhD program and file for H1B if someone is willing to hire me?


    Given this is the Month of March/April if I get a job now how may I be able to work for an employer?


    How do I maintain status until October 1st? I have been in the PhD program for just one year. Is it possible to file for a pre-completion OPT for the PhD program and start working for an employer to get H1B and eventually quit PhD?


    If the change of status from F1 -H1B is approved will visa stamping in India be an issue? (I got my current F1 visa only after clearance for a 221g case).


    Thank you very much for your help.





    hair Check out this digital check wallpaper. Mic Check Wallpaper WIP by
  • Mic Check Wallpaper WIP by



  • user1205
    08-25 10:04 PM
    http://www.shusterman.com

    He's also advertising on his website wining this type of case.



    more...


    check wallpaper. Peter Check Wallpaper
  • Peter Check Wallpaper



  • Adam
    08-19 11:01 PM
    I agree about the mouth thing...It's hard to not make it look like a stupid smirk or snowman nose :lol:





    hot Check out more wallpaper from check wallpaper. BLACK amp; WHITE CHECK WALLPAPER
  • BLACK amp; WHITE CHECK WALLPAPER



  • sdudeja
    01-30 06:00 PM
    I am not sure. But the FP notice was mailed on 23 dec and the other document on Jan 12.



    more...


    house Small Check Wall Paper check wallpaper. Nebula Check desktop wallpaper
  • Nebula Check desktop wallpaper



  • kumaabh
    02-06 03:08 PM
    Ask your company to demote you to developer position once u get ur green card. GC is for a future job position.





    tattoo Gingham Check Wallpaper check wallpaper. check wallpaper. check
  • check wallpaper. check



  • girishvar
    08-21 11:50 AM
    I have changed the job on EAD and used AP for returning back. To be on the safeside I have notified USCIS service center about my AC21 change and kept the copy of the package sent to USCIS.

    On our return in EWR, we have been sent to secondary inspection. IO asked whom I am working? I said my new employer's name? He took our copies of AP and stamped I-94 as parolled.

    On our return in two days our greencard was also approved without any RFEs.

    Again it depends on I/O in the port of entry I guess.



    more...


    pictures Check out the wallpaper check wallpaper. i made a wallpaper check it
  • i made a wallpaper check it



  • niklshah
    09-19 11:01 PM
    Guys..i have noticed that so many other members has already been complained about the getting Red dots for no reason...i got the red for this post for just a spell mistake. This is too much and IV has to do some thing about this. Otherwise people will afraid or not be willing to post their opinions here...

    hey bro i did not give u red dot for spelling mistake, i frankly told u to edit it...





    dresses BLACK amp; WHITE CHECK WALLPAPER check wallpaper. check pattern wallpaper
  • check pattern wallpaper



  • singhsa3
    07-25 03:36 PM
    Before I say any thing further, I want to clarify that I am NOT asking for any action but want to point out to a unique Gandhigiri protest idea proposed by one of our members:

    On one of the posts rajmehrotra suggested "Something like a mass blood donation drive will garner empathy and publicity in a positive way." This was seconded by another member Gravitation. Not sure what other people think but I personally liked this idea very much.

    So please save this idea for future use if others also recommend it.



    more...


    makeup Texture Check Wallpaper check wallpaper. Small Check Wall Paper
  • Small Check Wall Paper



  • forgerator
    05-06 08:25 PM
    I would be interested in knowing as well.





    girlfriend check wallpaper. check check wallpaper. i made a wallpaper check it
  • i made a wallpaper check it



  • Sakthisagar
    05-19 11:20 AM
    Who has told you that he is on H1B. He could be on L1B also. Anyone can qualify under L1B.



    TO NID

    I think it's best to get an evaluation from wes.org and then go to the university to know how many credits you can get through this evaluation.

    TO SUVA

    No body told me it's common sense dude.. look at his profile EB3 India.. Jun 03 waiting for I-485, best person is NID who can answer. I dont expect a clarification from you SUVA. becaue you are also ignrant about whether he is L1 or H1B??? right





    hairstyles Peter Check Wallpaper check wallpaper. check design Wallpaper,
  • check design Wallpaper,



  • HRPRO
    05-05 10:11 AM
    Thank you. I will give it a try.

    so my question is, AP is needs be to on hand and how do they know that she has it on hand since it was approved and sent on Apr 8th according to the email.

    We can even say yes she had it but lost it over there so i mail her the document. right?

    Once AP is approved, you can travel and have someone here send it to you. I have personally done that without a problem. I left the country and a friend of mine brought the document. A couple of my other friends followed my example, travelled without the document in hand and none of us have had a problem.





    kris04
    11-12 09:33 PM
    while porting the Job through AC 21 one have to keep in mind that USCIS have not brought any regulation to date, though occasionally there are some chatter from AILA that USCIS will bring it pretty soon. After porting the job and regulation is passed, it will be applied retroactively and in some case could seriously affect those AC 21 cases that do not meet the regulation strictly. I have seen in several post from each person about risk in getting RFE after porting the job, but never consider the potential impact of any regulation passed by USCIS(yeah we know these guys are too lazy :)

    HTH

    kris

    PS: I have done AC 21 successfully in my case and got my GC approved without any RFE





    sameer2730
    01-25 07:25 PM
    sameer2730:

    I am sorry for the misleading title...but it was meant for light humor. Emotions run high on this forum so I will keep your suggestion in mind when I post in future.

    Thanks.
    In that case I apologize. But of late there has been a spate of such suspicious activity. Look at the number of new threads opened about people being sent back by accounts with only 1 post. Looks at the pointless argument going over between messers snram4 and u.misc. Check their history and make up your own mind. I cannot imagine someone with any semblance of maturity could engage in just hideously low level argument. So obviously there is an agenda at work. To each is own . But please, its funny only if your audience finds it funny and there is nothing funny about the Feb visa bulletin no matter which part of the world you are from.