Sunday, 26 June 2011

banksy wallpapers

images BANKSY WALLPAPER - Page 6 banksy wallpapers. BANKSY Wallpaper
  • BANKSY Wallpaper



  • lacrossegc
    12-21 01:20 PM
    Its in the Visa Bulletin itself

    First: Priority Workers: 28.6% of the worldwide employment-based preference level, plus any numbers not required for fourth and fifth preferences.

    Second: Members of the Professions Holding Advanced Degrees or Persons of Exceptional Ability: 28.6% of the worldwide employment-based preference level, plus any numbers not required by first preference.

    Third: Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Other Workers: 28.6% of the worldwide level, plus any numbers not required by first and second
    preferences, not more than 10,000 of which to "Other Workers".

    Fourth: Certain Special Immigrants: 7.1% of the worldwide level.

    Fifth: Employment Creation: 7.1% of the worldwide level, not less than 3,000 of which reserved for investors in a targeted rural or high-unemployment area, and 3,000 set aside for investors in regional centers by Sec. 610 of P.L. 102-395.





    wallpaper BANKSY Wallpaper banksy wallpapers. anksy wallpapers.
  • anksy wallpapers.



  • scorpsdude
    07-15 04:33 PM
    Don't get scared if you forget to hand over I-94 . this one point given on US Custom & Border Protection website will give you some relief:
    -------------
    If you departed by a commercial air or sea carrier (airlines or cruise ships), your departure from the U.S. can be independently verified, and it is not necessary to take any further action, although holding on to your outbound (from the U.S.) boarding pass - if you still have it - can help expedite your re-entry next time you come back to the United States.
    -------

    Here is the link to the full article. Hope this helps.

    https://help.cbp.gov/cgi-bin/customs.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=752&p_created=1077641280&p_sid=9VyH5fGh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX 3Jvd19jbnQ9NDcmcF9wcm9kcz0yMywzMiZwX2NhdHM9MCZwX3B 2PTIuMzImcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlY XJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=&p_topview=1





    banksy wallpapers. Banksy Graffiti Resolution
  • Banksy Graffiti Resolution



  • smuggymba
    10-20 05:49 PM
    you said u file ITIN for tax needs - why did u apply for job dude. ITIN doesn't get u a job. H4 can't work in USA...as simple as that. Hire a good lawyer and tax consultant.

    Hello! I'm on H1B, and my spouse is on H4. We received an ITIN for my spouse for our taxpaying needs. My spouse managed to get employed using the ITIN. We filed a joint tax return this year. We received a letter from SS administration saying "We cannot put these earnings on your Social Security record until the name and SSN reported agree with our records." My lawyer says: "your spouse is now barred from GC, because when she's worked for more than X amount of days she became OOS."

    When the time will come for my employer to process my GC, what consequences will my spouse's unauthorised employment have on Her ability to receive a Greencard? What are the ways to rectify the situation? Appeals? Special provisions/clauses? Cost?

    Thank you,





    2011 anksy wallpapers. banksy wallpapers. anksy wallpapers. media by anksy Wallpapers; media by anksy Wallpapers
  • anksy wallpapers. media by anksy Wallpapers; media by anksy Wallpapers



  • meetpravee
    04-20 06:06 AM
    Thanks for your responses.

    One last question.

    After printing the application form, I see that the photograph size is 3.5 cms * 3.5 cms that the consulate requires. But when I check for the passport size photo in walgreens it is 2 inches * 2 inches. Is it fine if I send 2 inches * 2 inches photo or should I cut exactly 3.5 cms * 3.5 cms and paste one in the form and send the other 2 ?

    Thanks.



    more...


    banksy wallpapers. Hd Banksy Wallpapers - Page 2
  • Hd Banksy Wallpapers - Page 2



  • Hassan11
    03-26 11:53 AM
    no, it is not the same position. the two positins have 2 different classifications and requirements. the first position (I have LC certified for) is a financial analyst which requires a bachelor degree. the second position is a senior financial analyst (for which LC was denied) which requires a masters degree and it is supervisory position. I asked my employer to request masters + 2 years experience for the senior position but lawyer said that my experience was acquired while working for the employer (while I was working as a financial analyst) so that experience can not count toward the senior position. this was a genuine promotion and not just to apply for EB2.

    any feedback is appreciated.


    There is a little chance to overcome this issue. Because of promotion in same occupation classification, one can not upgrade the education requirement to Master degree, if the same occupation required Bachelors degree in junior level. If your employer requested more experience (rather than education), probabaly they may approve the second LC, as it is geneune for asking more experience for senor level.

    Now DOL and USCIS is tightening the requirement as everyone is shooting for higher requirement to apply in EB2.





    banksy wallpapers. anksy wallpapers. anksy end - Blocks; anksy end - Blocks
  • anksy wallpapers. anksy end - Blocks; anksy end - Blocks



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    02-27 01:51 PM
    I don't have any examples of a NOIR based on EB green card holder changing jobs too soon after 485 approval. I however have seen counter examples where a person changed jobs within a month of 485 approval and never had any problems at N-400 as long as they have maintained a good employment history, paid taxes, not committed any crime etc.

    This is not to say that you or I or some other Joe wont have any issues, but is a hopeful indicator. It is however best to play it safe unless there's a pretty darn good reason to take up a job change soon after 485 approval.



    more...


    banksy wallpapers. Flowers Banksy Wallpaper Mural
  • Flowers Banksy Wallpaper Mural



  • immilaw
    11-21 08:14 AM
    Sorry if that title is misleading.

    How many people here are positive that USCIS will come up with premium processing feature for I-485 stage?

    Don' worry about the available visa numbers. Just express your hunch feeling.

    Incrementally the waiting game is being reduced by incorporating premium processing for H1-B, Labor and lately I-140. Why not for I-485?

    I am hopefull of this happening next year.
    What about you?

    Maybe





    2010 Banksy Graffiti Resolution banksy wallpapers. BANKSY WALLPAPER - Page 6
  • BANKSY WALLPAPER - Page 6



  • Berkeleybee
    05-24 11:33 PM
    To reinforce our fax campaign, we should start calling the senators and start reinforcing our message to them. Please do not hesitate or be shy of doing this. Now is the time that you can make a difference.

    Please stick to directions and talking points, stay on message and be calm, polite. Avoid sarcasm and rhetoric at all costs even if they disagree with you completely.

    Here are the instructions of what you should do

    Call the Washington DC Phone numbers of the following Senators. Check this post during the day because we may add to this list:

    We want to reach them as early as possible before the vote on the Bingaman Amendments S.A. 4181 and 4182 take place. The Senate reconvenes at 9:15 am tomorrow (May 25, Thursday), we do not know at when the vote on these amendments will take place, so call as early as possible:

    • John Cornyn (TX) - 202-224-2934
    • Ed Kennedy (MA) – 202-224-4543
    • Arlen Specter (PA) – 202-224-4254
    • John McCain (AZ) – 202-224-2235
    • Larry Craig (ID)– 202-224-2752
    • Lindsey Graham (SC) –202-224-5972
    • Jeff Bingaman (NM) - (202) 224-5521
    • Dick Durbin (IL) – 202-224-2152

    WHY IT IS OK TO CALL SENATORS WHO ARE NOT FROM YOUR STATE

    Even if a senator is not from your state and if that questions comes up during phone call, explain the reason for calling by saying that "Since Immigration laws are federal laws and every senator's vote affects us in all 50 states, your time and the senators support would be highly appreciated".

    Once they pick up the phone:

    1. Introduce yourself

    My name is _______ I am a member of a volunteer organization called Immigration Voice which advocates legislative changes for improving the GC processing for legal immigrants.
    I have been a legal resident of the USA for x years and my employer is sponsoring me for a greencard.

    2. Ask for the Immigration Counsel/ Staffer

    3. Talking Points

    • Very Briefly Express Overall Support for the Bill

    Request the Senator to support the Comprehensive Immigration Bill, especially those provisions that support the highly skilled immigrants. Reiterate that all of us are LEGAL immigrants and have obeyed the laws of immigration at all times. Reiterate the fact that many of us have been waiting here for more than 5 years to get our green cards.

    • Oppose the Bingaman Amendments S.A. 4181 and S.A. 4182

    At present the CIR bill has a provision of not counting dependents against the cap. This is the way it should be because employment based visa quotas are properly meant for essential highly skilled workers, they shouldn’t be wasted on their dependents. After all the American business that is trying to stay competitive by hiring this workers is petitioning to get a skilled worker, not a dependent child.
    The Bingaman Amendments S.A. 4181 and S.A. 4182 try to once again include dependents in the calculations of the annual quota for employment based highly skilled workers. This is harmful for American competitiveness, and will waste visas meant for highly skilled essential workers on their dependents.

    Urge the Senator to vote against these amendments. Remind them that Sen Bingaman’s own PACE Education bill (S. 2198) does not include dependents in the calculation of the annual quota for high skilled workers.

    • Thank the staffer for their time.

    Post Here. Once you have called these senators, post back here so that it will motivate others to do the same.



    more...


    banksy wallpapers. anksy wallpaper.
  • anksy wallpaper.



  • tnite
    10-05 09:32 AM
    My self and my wife both are on H1B. Both are working for different companies.

    I filled I 485, EAD and AP through my company, for my self and my wife.

    Questions:
    1) I am the primary person. After getting the EAD, Is it possible, If my wife can open a consulting company with her name?

    2) After opening a consulting company on her name, Is it possible, she can leave her H1B employer and run her own paystubs on her own company.



    Your help will be really appreciated. :)

    Check this thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14138
    The questions are the same.thats why someone asked whether you're related to eadguru





    hair anksy wallpapers. media by anksy Wallpapers; media by anksy Wallpapers banksy wallpapers. Banksy wallpaper graffiti
  • Banksy wallpaper graffiti



  • immigrationmatters30
    06-14 12:43 PM
    Sorry to say this but there are very few memebers on this forum without EAD. I think this website existed for a while but only came to life when dates became current in 2007. You can notice that most memebers here are with EAD when you see the number responses you get for EAD/AP related threads Vs H1B. Open an H1B thread and notice how quick that gets buried. But that will soon change, when most memebers with EAD get their green card they will hopefully be replaced by newer, non-EAD memebers and then we will have one united community(H1B, non-EAD,temporary workers). FYI, no EAD for me as well.



    more...


    banksy wallpapers. Banksy Graffiti Wallpaper (7)
  • Banksy Graffiti Wallpaper (7)



  • singhsa3
    07-16 05:47 AM
    I think it is a mistake to assume that EB2 category can be determined by wage levels
    Mine is Wage level -II but I have a masters from the US. It all depends on the job requirement.
    Also, I know a person who is wage level-III but is EB3.

    Further explanation can be found at http://www.flcdatacenter.com/skill.aspx





    hot Hd Banksy Wallpapers - Page 2 banksy wallpapers. Banksy Graffiti Wallpaper
  • Banksy Graffiti Wallpaper



  • anilsal
    08-06 01:05 AM
    Looking at , it appears that the FP happens around 45-60days after 485RD. I am not sure if I am right.



    more...


    house Banksy - #39;Graffiti Wallpaper#39; banksy wallpapers. Bansky Graffiti 26 wallpaper
  • Bansky Graffiti 26 wallpaper



  • sanju_dba
    08-03 04:37 PM
    Dear Registered OP,
    I guess you have accidentally choose IV to post your issue,
    the key word search "Frustation" on google might have drove you here,
    not your mistake! try this website (http://www.atkins.com/Homepage.aspx) :D





    tattoo anksy wallpapers. anksy end - Blocks; anksy end - Blocks banksy wallpapers. Screenshots Banksy Wallpaper:
  • Screenshots Banksy Wallpaper:



  • GCard_Dream
    09-15 12:25 PM
    Now that the "Secure Fence Act" has been approved in the house, will senate take on this bill and pass its own version? Has there been any indication at all from the senate leadership that they intend to pass something similar and if so, when? The reason I ask is that I strongly believe that if this bill were to taken on by the senate then our friendly senators like Specter might include some relief for us. This is the only chance I can see this year and next year is a whole different ball game.



    more...


    pictures Flowers Banksy Wallpaper Mural banksy wallpapers. anksy wallpaper - 660096
  • anksy wallpaper - 660096



  • rameshk75
    04-07 10:20 AM
    Ron's answer for "Leavng petitioning employer after the I485 approval?"

    http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4764





    dresses Banksy Graffiti Wallpaper banksy wallpapers. Banksy Promotes Wallpaper0
  • Banksy Promotes Wallpaper0



  • wandmaker
    12-11 02:57 AM
    Thanks for your response. Good to hear that I can file while I am outside the US.
    Meanwhile, I was wondering if it expires due to (assume) my neglect... does that create issues or can I apply at a later date... this is just in case I forget !! Sorry !!

    You can renew your EAD even after it expires. BTW, if you have used your EAD for work, you can not work until you received the EAD on hand.



    more...


    makeup anksy wallpaper. banksy wallpapers. Banksy - #39;Graffiti Wallpaper#39;
  • Banksy - #39;Graffiti Wallpaper#39;



  • Legal
    09-20 07:22 PM
    K_SING,
    You can invest, but be careful.

    You can invest and earn money, but you shoulddn't be "working" to generate money. If you "work" at stock trading, and generate money this is a violation of your H1B status. You could land in trouble, if I were you I will stop it.
    Attorney Siskind addressed this issue recently (visalaw.com), i don't have the web link.

    You can do passive investing in mutual funds or stocks. you can invest in real estate funds, but if you actively manage a property and make money you could be in trouble.;)





    girlfriend Screenshots Banksy Wallpaper: banksy wallpapers. Banksy-Wallpaper
  • Banksy-Wallpaper



  • raydhan
    05-24 02:42 PM
    Great job, Salil. Can you share your experience working with the press? Was it easy getting the newspaper to carry this article, or did you have to pursue this for a long time? The reason I am asking this is, its hard for one to determine what the media will print. They may take one quote from you but might use it in a different context. I came very close to quoting on Seattle Times but stayed put as the reporter wanted my opinion on the "other" current debate that's going on, and she was not willing to carry an article on Legal immigration alone.


    sertasheep,
    I had emailed 4-5 different reporters (Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Dallas, Houston) who had recently published articles on immigration. The reporter from Tulsa emailed me back the same day (within a few hours) saying that he is interested in the "legal immigration" angle and would like to pursue it if I was willing to be interviewed and be photographed. I set up a time and place for the interview and the photo.

    I had two conditions that the reporter agreed to:
    1) He would not use my employer's name, and
    2) After he finalizes his story, he would read back all my quotes to me to ensure no misquotations.

    He graciously complied with both my requests. I was surprised to see front page coverage. I sent a Thank you email to the reporter after the article was published. He told me that various people (legal immigrants) from the Tulsa area had contacted him after reading the article and wanted to know more about Immigration Voice.

    Let me know if I can be of further help.

    Good luck,
    Salil





    hairstyles Banksy Graffiti Wallpaper (7) banksy wallpapers. Banksy Graffiti
  • Banksy Graffiti



  • EkAurAaya
    03-19 09:43 PM
    Once you are 183 days on H1b (significant presence test), you become resident alien for federal tax purposes and file 1040 just like any other resident. From my experience in real estate, I am yet to encounter an IRS form that says H1b's shall be taxed 10% more. Can you request the IRS publication number from the source? I am curious.

    Thanks for your response. My understanding was the same as yours, however this came from my real estate lawyer (a good one). May be he misunderstood resident alien v/s foreigner investing here.

    I still would like to hear from someone who actually sold a place on h1 or ead their experience.





    chanduv23
    08-09 08:39 AM
    Check this out, get inspired

    N2KFOXvkHNM


    Make it to the luncheon as well as the rally





    EkAurAaya
    03-20 10:26 AM
    if you are foreign national selling a house, 10 % of your sale price may be held in escrow account till you pay the taxes. This is the case in atleast some states. This is what your real estate lawyer might be referring to. The rest 10 % is released after you have shown proof that you have paid your taxes.

    Thanks you pointed me in the right direction... very interesting its called FIRPTA

    http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=105000,00.html

    Anyone investing in Real estate should read this