Sunday, 26 June 2011

android wallpapers

images Android wallpapers android wallpapers. Android Wallpapers
  • Android Wallpapers



  • tammigaw
    03-02 04:43 PM
    Any one who had been through this process , can you please PM me or post attorney reference who is based in NJ .

    i greatly appreciate your responses.





    wallpaper Android Wallpapers android wallpapers. Android Wallpapers | Funky
  • Android Wallpapers | Funky



  • shouldIwait
    05-22 01:03 AM
    Admins....please block this guy





    android wallpapers. 28 Awesome Android Wallpapers
  • 28 Awesome Android Wallpapers



  • desi3933
    05-21 06:40 AM
    My past post on this issue
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=322561&postcount=11

    Thread on that topic
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5450





    2011 Android Wallpapers | Funky android wallpapers. Android Wallpapers - Chicago
  • Android Wallpapers - Chicago



  • eb3retro
    09-10 08:45 AM
    ^^^^^ bump..


    can you show me a single post in iv that states that they have travelled after applying for ap, and come back with an ap. May be i missed it.



    more...


    android wallpapers. Android – Black
  • Android – Black



  • jojet
    10-26 11:16 AM
    thanks pamposh to answer my quesion





    android wallpapers. Screenshots Android Wallpapers
  • Screenshots Android Wallpapers



  • PlainSpeak
    04-07 12:25 PM
    When one should feel to donate, they can donate. Doesn't mean that you donated, means everyone should donate.
    It is about donation, not Haptaa-vasooli.....

    So, before taunting anyone you should understand the meaning of "Donation".

    If some one directs a post to you and asks you directly about whether you donated or not then you can then send out posts of the above kind

    In the mean time if you believe in the cause donate else dont but there is no use arguing about pros/cons and definition of donation per se or difference between donation and contribution.



    more...


    android wallpapers. black wallpapers android,
  • black wallpapers android,



  • kaisersose
    11-15 05:34 PM
    No Sir..Management is also included in 15-1031.00 - Computer Software Engineers, Applications. Here is quote from O*Net

    "Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel."

    Link: http://online.onetcenter.org/link/summary/15-1031.00

    Nope...this supervision is in the capacity of a senior engineer/technical resource. Once the word manager appears in the role it falls into the manager basket which I believe is is code 11.* It will probably never occur to the IO to consider job code 11 for a manager.

    Perhaps there are some bold risk-takers out there willing to take chances and claim to be in code 15 although they have manager profiles, but I am not one of them.





    2010 28 Awesome Android Wallpapers android wallpapers. Android wallpapers
  • Android wallpapers



  • nonimmi
    06-20 01:44 PM
    If the visa is already expired, you better wait to get the travel documents (AP) so you don't need to go for stamping.

    If you use AP to go and return without stamping new H1, can you continue working with H1 or you've to use EAD? And if you use EAD, can you be with current employer?? This is confusing!! :confused:



    more...


    android wallpapers. Android wallpapers Black
  • Android wallpapers Black



  • joshraj
    10-11 03:28 PM
    Thanks Shirish :)





    hair Android Wallpapers - Chicago android wallpapers. Android Wallpapers
  • Android Wallpapers



  • admin
    05-08 07:09 AM
    I would like to know, can I get my H-1B at 6.0 year of my H-4 with my spouse�s approved I-140 (affected by EB-3 retrogression)?

    As per an article in murthy.com - http://murthy.com/news/n_h1bnew.html - USCIS might soon introduce a memo that would decouple the 6 year limit for H1b from the limit for H4. If that is the case, once can be on H4 for 6 years and then 6 years on H1B.



    more...


    android wallpapers. Android Wallpapers - Android
  • Android Wallpapers - Android



  • bkarnik
    05-01 01:29 PM
    Yeah.. I realized that. And I think I can qualify for emergency appt. BUT that wasn't my question. My question was do I HAVE to go to Chennai or can I get it done in Bangalore (they have an office that seems to have drop box like feature).

    No. Drop box is out. You have to go for an interview, because they need to fingerprint you. I would advise applying at the consulate nearest your residence. BTW, there is link on the VFS website to check the latest interview date, I checked it over the weekend and was pleasantly surprised to see May 12th as the most recent date available. It seems the consultae has changed their policies to provide returning people on the same visa status a priority in getting appointments.





    hot Android – Black android wallpapers. makeup Android Wallpapers 29
  • makeup Android Wallpapers 29



  • digital2k
    08-06 02:20 PM
    *



    more...


    house 20 Great Android Wallpapers android wallpapers. Android Wallpapers 18
  • Android Wallpapers 18



  • JSimmivoice
    01-22 11:11 PM
    Has anyone of you heard about Nunc Pro Tunc H1B? Will that help in my current situation with a valid and approved LCA?





    tattoo Screenshots Android Wallpapers android wallpapers. beach android wallpapers
  • beach android wallpapers



  • das0
    06-16 02:44 PM
    Predierock,

    Can you please adivse on the following:

    My wife is currently on H4.

    She has a H1b approved for 3 years to start working on October 1, 2007.

    Now, she gets a EAD (though my I-485) to start working on September 1, 2007 valid for 1 year only.

    She has a job and the company would like her join asap.

    Questions are:

    1. Will her EAD (I-485 pending) cancel her H1B approval for the company?

    2. Can she work only Sept 1 - Spet-30 on EAD and then fall-back on her H1B (Oct 1 - later) for next 3 years?

    We know that H1b is approved and all set for 3 years but Green-Card-EAD is only valid for 1 yr only and sometimes renwal takes time and $$ and bit riskly. So we cant decide if we should stick to her alreay approved H1b or fall back on EAD.

    Please advise folks.



    more...


    pictures black wallpapers android, android wallpapers. Screenshots Android Wallpapers
  • Screenshots Android Wallpapers



  • crazyghoda
    05-06 02:54 PM
    Wearing a badge and walking around doesnt have that much impact. What would make an impact would be if someone from IV was a speaker at the conference and highlighting the issues and wait times faced my legal immigrants from India and China.

    Presenting a case study of 2-3 immigrants - one who came and was successful and one who got fed up and went back and became successful would drive home the point nicely.





    dresses makeup Android Wallpapers 29 android wallpapers. Android Wallpapers
  • Android Wallpapers



  • lostinbeta
    10-03 12:03 PM
    I don't use Actions unless I write them myself. Sometimes I don't feel like doing effects over and over so I write the action and use that.

    Styles are great and you can come up with some really nice effects with them.... like in my phio miral wallpaper right eilsoe:)



    more...


    makeup Android wallpapers Black android wallpapers. 20 Great Android Wallpapers
  • 20 Great Android Wallpapers



  • anu_t
    07-21 03:01 PM
    Yes. while applying for my new labour My lawyer and my company told me "I can not work from home". I think due to the new restrictions and everything lawyers doesn't want to take any kind of risks any more. (Means that's what I interpreted.)





    girlfriend beach android wallpapers android wallpapers. Android Wallpapers
  • Android Wallpapers



  • TeddyKoochu
    09-24 01:47 PM
    The green side of the story is, USCIS will try to attract new applications. For this DOS need to move the dates further.
    OR
    Introduce a new process of filing 485 for administrative processing (which is in talks) even before your PD is current as per visa bulletin as soon as 140 approval.

    I see this good for people waiting to file for 485.

    This is an excellent proposal, can't wait for it to happen. Is this news published somewhere?





    hairstyles Android Wallpapers - Android android wallpapers. android wallpapers i found
  • android wallpapers i found



  • LayoffBlog
    01-27 01:32 PM
    According to CNNMoney: “Home Depot, the No. 1 home improvement retailer, announced Monday that it is shutting down its high-end EXPO business and shrinking its support staff, with both moves resulting in a reduction of 7,000 jobs.”Posted in Retail, US   Tagged: Home Depot layoff    http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1231&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1

    More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/26/home-depot-cutting-7000-jobs/)





    GcInLimbo
    11-17 03:53 PM
    Bump.. Updated the profile.





    Blog Feeds
    12-18 09:50 AM
    Silicon Valley Immigration Lawyer Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
    Yesterday I was taken aback when I turned to the editorial page of the San Jose Mercury News, the primary newspaper of Silicon Valley, and found an Op-Ed by Patrick J. Buchanan calling for a moratorium on ALL LEGAL immigration. (http://www.mercurynews.com/opinion/ci_13952824?nclick_check=1) He argues that the LEGAL immigrants are taking jobs from U.S. workers, and that by barring all U.S. immigration the economy can recover faster.

    Legal immigration is not the same as "illegal" immigration. He is not talking about doing something about the high number of undocumented people living in the U.S. By calling for a halt to legal immigration, he would stop the husbands and wives of U.S. citizens from immigrating to the U.S. He would prevent the children and step-children of U.S. citizens from coming to the U.S. He would stop the parents of U.S. citizens from immigrating. He would stop U.S. citizens from adopting children from abroad. He would prevent those who came as refugees from obtaining permanent residence. He would turn away the brilliant minds who qualify to immigrate by being awarded the equivalent of a Nobel Prize.






    More... (http://www.siliconvalleyimmigrationlawyer.com/2009/12/san-jose-mercury-news-publishe.html)