Sunday, 26 June 2011

adidas star wars 2010

images Star Wars x adidas Originals adidas star wars 2010. adidas-originals-star-wars
  • adidas-originals-star-wars



  • nousername
    09-04 12:39 PM
    Nice.. Now that's what I call as out of box thinking lol ;) not sure where you got the idea from but it was a fun light read. Have a good weekend.

    OK, now that we all are agonizing over what's gonna happen, I think the following could be a possibility. USCIS has pre-adj almost 150,000 apps and has got nothing more to do now and the new Q1 for 2010 has around 35,000 visa numbers available to be processed.

    Would DOS let CIS sit on their bums with not much to do other than process any new 485s that could be filed by ROW or would DOS move the dates to 2008 or 2007 so that any more people that still need to file 485 can do so and CIS stays busy. I think they would want to keep CIS busy. this would of course not mean every one of us will get approved since EB2/3 India and china only have around ~3000 visa numbers available in Q1 2010.

    who votes for this russian roulette option? :D





    wallpaper adidas-originals-star-wars adidas star wars 2010. adidas-originals-star-wars
  • adidas-originals-star-wars



  • hpandey
    07-03 02:35 PM
    Are you going to Mexico on a personal or official company business. If it is a personal visit I would advise you to wait until the H1b approval comes through.

    On the other hand if its an urgent company work then I would advise you to consult a lawyer and do what they say .





    adidas star wars 2010. Star Wars x adidas Hoth
  • Star Wars x adidas Hoth



  • needhelp!
    10-09 05:56 PM
    for your help in the past and look forward to continue working with you.





    2011 adidas-originals-star-wars adidas star wars 2010. ADIDAS-ORIGINALS-STAR-WARS-FW-
  • ADIDAS-ORIGINALS-STAR-WARS-FW-



  • meridiani.planum
    04-03 05:49 PM
    inline...
    Hi All,
    I am thinking of looking for other job options. I want to know if you any one of you have changed jobs on EAD and your experience with the whole issue.

    I changed jobs on EAD

    1. Did you find have any issues when getting 485 approved.

    My PD is still 5 years or so away from being current. :)

    2. Did you file AC21.

    No. But hired same lawyer who had filed the initial case. If current employer revokes I-140 (through same lawyer) might send AC-21 letter.

    3. Does the job responsibility has to meet 100% word by word.

    In my case its about 80% the same. In general its better if its as close as possible.

    4. Has any one you applied for EAD extension on your own.

    Not done yet, but will do this year. Its a simple enough form

    5. Has any one got an RFE after changing the Job on EAD and submitting AC21. if so what kind of questions do they ask.

    have been looking at immigrationportal.com for older-timers experience with AC-21 and no one that I know of has go an RFE wrt proving new job is similar to old one.



    more...


    adidas star wars 2010. Star Wars x adidas Originals
  • Star Wars x adidas Originals



  • dvb
    04-21 04:11 PM
    Hi Guys,
    My experience with driver's license renewal in Ohio with EAD/expired-H1 was a pleasant surprise.
    All I said was that I was a green card applicant, showed them my I-485 application receipt, and got a license valid for 4 years.

    Smooth. What a surprise.





    adidas star wars 2010. Adidas X Star Wars Vehicle
  • Adidas X Star Wars Vehicle



  • transpass
    07-16 10:19 AM
    I checked with the lawyer's office regarding levels I, II, II and IV on labor certification...The thing that determines EB2 and EB3 is what is written on the approved I-140.

    For example, if it says 'Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg, or Exceptional ability Sec 203 (b) (2)' it is EB2. So it's what's checked in when u file your 140, and what it is approved for.

    As far as levels I, II, III and IV are concerned, it does not matter regarding adjudication. The thing that only matters is either EB2 or EB3 (which is based on 140 approval as mentioned above) for Indians and Chinese in this case...



    more...


    adidas star wars 2010. Adidas Star Wars Collection
  • Adidas Star Wars Collection



  • saileshdude
    08-20 03:34 PM
    I got name check information atlast today. Its cleared
    Still waiting for GC Approval. God knows when it will get approved.

    Labor Priority Date: May 24, 2006
    I -140 Approved: Oct 2006
    I-485 RD July 2, 2007
    I-485 ND Aug 27, 2007 with SRCXXXXXXX


    babu123,

    How did you get this information? Did you call TSC today using POJ method?





    2010 Star Wars x adidas Hoth adidas star wars 2010. Star Wars x adidas Originals
  • Star Wars x adidas Originals



  • perm2gc
    01-08 04:39 PM
    Hi,

    Do the h4's in this year applying for an H1 need to start sooner than normal h1 applications?
    Filing immediately after they open in April is good option.If new H1 increase bill is not passed then the current numbers won't long enough.



    more...


    adidas star wars 2010. 2010 new Adidas Men#39;s Jackets
  • 2010 new Adidas Men#39;s Jackets



  • rameshk75
    01-09 02:56 PM
    Prediction became a timepass... take my guess.. EB2 may move back to 98 (from the experiences of last two months) !! just kidding....

    Nothing to be frustrated as i think everyone got used it by this time !! Keep cool...

    PD: EB2-India-Nov'06





    hair ADIDAS-ORIGINALS-STAR-WARS-FW- adidas star wars 2010. adidas Originals – Star Wars
  • adidas Originals – Star Wars



  • meetpravee
    04-19 01:14 PM
    Thank you so much for all your response. I am filling up the application online now. My fathers name in existing passport is just mentioned as his first name. Should I fill in the first name alone in the renewal application or should I fill in the first name and last name. I couldnt find answer for this question in the other thread. Same question for mother's name and spouse name too.



    more...


    adidas star wars 2010. CLOT x Star Wars x adidas
  • CLOT x Star Wars x adidas



  • hopefulgc
    11-09 09:11 PM
    Time and again I hear people here and everywhere complaining about how "everyone-who-is-a-citizen" is simply out to get them and exploit them.
    HR is bad mouthed. Lawyer is called a single $ whore. the list goes on.

    By no means you are wrong.... what y'all say is correct to every extent of the word... but do you believe its because they are doing it so. Take a moment, think and tell me if you honestly believe that.
    When was the last time garbage smelled nice... i don't see any of us complaining about that. Seriously, who else is not out to get you. let me answer that... EVERY-- FU**IN---BODY

    Point is, when some law-maker, anti-immigrant, citizen john doe, his wife mary hoe come to the site, she should see the reflection of our high education and quality of thinking in the forums here. They have to feel our maturiy, charisma and elevated thinking in the posts we leave here.

    Think of yourself as the really smart good lookin guy and "all these poeple" as the duette you wanna go out with. For once, we have to stop being cry winches.. and let people know who we really are.....
    <h1>AWESOME and DESIRED</h1>

    No don't leave me red marks... i am one of you... but who believes in us all.





    hot Star Wars x adidas Originals adidas star wars 2010. adidas-star-wars.jpg
  • adidas-star-wars.jpg



  • sujan_vatrapu
    10-21 10:18 AM
    Not understanding why can't any Democratic Pro-immigrant Senator reply to these kind of ignorant blaberrings and order USCIS to act as per LAW? How this grassley gets USCIS internal draft memo! need to inverstigate.

    I have been saying this over and over, Dems are pro-immigration but they are not pro-legal immigration, just because grassley is anti-immigration does not make the whole republican party is against immigration, get the facts right, aint schumer the one who introduced this special fees on h1-b to put republicans in defense, few senators like mccain (R-AZ) spoke against the provision, bush pushed congress to increase the h1b quota and tried to pass CIR twice, isnt clinton the one who let illegals file AOS in EB3 which is why EB3 is stuck in 2001?



    more...


    house Back to Adidas x Star Wars adidas star wars 2010. Adidas Star Wars Kicks,
  • Adidas Star Wars Kicks,



  • alisa
    07-07 12:31 PM
    I gave it highest ratings. I encourage others to do the same.





    tattoo Adidas X Star Wars Vehicle adidas star wars 2010. Star Wars x adidas Originals
  • Star Wars x adidas Originals



  • tikka
    08-09 08:18 AM
    U definitely and and will :)

    /\/\/\/



    more...


    pictures Adidas Star Wars Collection adidas star wars 2010. Star Wars x adidas Originals
  • Star Wars x adidas Originals



  • kewlchap
    04-06 01:15 AM
    Hello all,

    Anyone knows if there is a certain length of time that I need to be employed with my GC sponsor after 485 approval?

    I have heard 3-4 months, but I am wondering if there is legal time limit or if this is a "good faith" limit.

    Appreciate responses.





    dresses adidas-star-wars.jpg adidas star wars 2010. Adidas Star Wars Fall/​Winter
  • Adidas Star Wars Fall/​Winter



  • gcinterview
    06-11 04:45 PM
    I completed my interview in mount laurel, NJ. Went well, in the end, was told no visa numbers available took my I94 from passport. Sigh!!! numbers were available until last month(:-(). Any way was given a letter stating case would be held in abeyance until priority date becomes current. They are advising me not to travel until you get the green card, they say it would be finalized soon. Any one in similar situation?


    I'm a new member on this forum and my case got transferred to MOUNT LAUREL, NJ office.

    History:
    My 485 was filed in NSC in July'2007.
    I have 2 I-140 petitions, and dates are current(Eb2 India).
    Code 3 FP done in Dec'2007 and Name check and FBI background checks cleared.
    Case got transferred from NSC to local office in April'2009
    After about 8 days of transfer to the local office I received Code 1 Finger print notices.

    What does that mean? Any one had similar experiences?

    Here is the message I got last month.

    We transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our MOUNT LAUREL, NJ location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our, MOUNT LAUREL, NJ location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.



    more...


    makeup 2010 new Adidas Men#39;s Jackets adidas star wars 2010. Back to Adidas x Star Wars
  • Back to Adidas x Star Wars



  • tikka
    07-05 11:32 AM
    PLEASE DIGG

    http://digg.com/politics/Reversal_Frustrates_Green_Card_Applicants





    girlfriend Star Wars x adidas Originals adidas star wars 2010. Star Wars x adidas Originals
  • Star Wars x adidas Originals



  • ak27
    06-17 02:59 PM
    I have been to Infopass at least four times in last two years. It depends on service rep on the window. Some of them are very cooperative and will try to answer most of your questions but others may not answer anything. I has an appointment yesterday to figure out about Background check which has been pending for last six months. Service rep on window only told me that it is still pending, she won't say when was it ordered which part of it is pending.. I tried to impress upon her but, she got up and walk away. It was such a waste of my time...

    It is pure luck.. Couple of times, I got a rep who had helped me with AP stuff...





    hairstyles CLOT x Star Wars x adidas adidas star wars 2010. Adidas x Star Wars “El Dorado”
  • Adidas x Star Wars “El Dorado”



  • manchala
    04-07 07:29 PM
    A reputed university = very few or no gultis. TVU had only gultis...so did not qualify.....

    Stupid. Don't bring up specific community here.





    garfield
    10-07 07:47 PM
    Thanks for your response... appreciate it!





    glus
    02-27 09:09 AM
    I have received my GC on January 28th. My company filled the following with USCIS:

    I140 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 24th 2008
    I485 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 20th 2008

    Now... some people say to me to wait 180 days to quit my current job (which is paying me half of what I should be earning as a GC holder), some people say it is okay to leave at anytime....

    So, I don't know what to do, I pretend to become a citzen in 5 years also, and not sure if this will count bad towards that.

    I have some reasons to leave: sallary is low (they will not negociate more), wife is pregnant and I am getting a mortgage.

    Please advice.

    Ok, since your GC has been approved, it is not true you need to wait 180 days. There is nothing in the law that says that. What is true is something different. When you received your GC through your employer, the presumption is that you will remain with this employer for a long time to come as it was a permanent job offer position. Of course, under some circumstances, it is possible you can't work for the same employer any longer; for instance, the company is closing etc. But, if you receive a GC and you voluntarily leave your employer immediately or after a few months, you MAY have issues during naturalization. At that time your application can be scrutinized whether or not you really was going to work for the employer who sponsored you. I've seen this happening several times. If you left voluntarily after a short period of time, the USCIS may say it was fraud and you never intended to work for your sponsor. So, in general, it is advisable to remain with the original sponsor for some time. Some attorneys say 1 year is enough, some say 2 years is enough and some say 6 months is enough. It is up to you. The law does not specify what the period is, but be logical and careful about this. You can hold 5 jobs, but I would suggest to stay with your current employer for as long as possible. Think forward, and not backward.

    Hope this makes sense.